MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Question for the poster. How can you come to that conclusion after 5 games when everyone else on the roster had 3-4 years?
lol we came to the Manny sucks conclusion as an HC by about game 7.

I do think Mario is better than all but richt. richt (not sick richt) coaches circles around Mario

Advertisement
He realized his plan wasn’t working and he went with what was? I’m not exactly bringing out my I <3 Mario shirt these days, but y’all reachin here

Why don't they fold the program? How did Mario fool the university when we all knew he was a fraud? I'm literally shaking right now from my anger. Anyone can see that we're going to be a dumpster fire of a program for life, now.

Advertisement
Well I'll say he didnt exactly recruit this team. We all see the flaws at certain positions. Some of these moments and actions Don Shula himself couldnt do anything about. I hate to be that guy but lets see what he can bring in. I think that is fair.

Now as far as the offensive philosophy. It needs to be garnered to the strengths and weaknesses of the players.

The rest of the season I need to see them continue fighting and trying to improve. Thats all I need to see. I saw that today. In the end we lost. So be it

I’m not quite there yet, although disappointed. This team is not as talented as many of us think. Can’t be, Manny was a terrible recruiter. Doesn’t excuse getting blown out by a team blown out this afternoon by UAB.

Can Mario turn this program into the next Bama-OSU-UGA-Clemson? Odds are no, he won’t but I’m not sure who could.

The deal breaker for me will be changes Mario makes, or doesn’t make, after the season.

Agreed. I have no idea how we have the 14th best roster in the country. Miami is not playing like a team in the top 30.

Advertisement
he owns us.

hes telling Mario now: "what up clown, at least you got 80 mill when I went up two scores on your lame ***"
WE probably shouid rush the effing field the next time we beat effing Mack & UNC. Remember years ago when mocked them for doing that against us? Ugh.

Why don't they fold the program? How did Mario fool the university when we all knew he was a fraud? I'm literally shaking right now from my anger. Anyone can see that we're going to be a dumpster fire of a program for life, now.
3o7ZeGtJoHORdUuPgA.gif

Advertisement
FAMU ran the ball for 56 yds at 2.1 ypc
Miami ran the ball for 42 yds at 1.8 ypc

This isn't on the players. No way you can justify running the ball at this level of putridness and put it all on the players.

I’ve already said several times Mario is an Oline coach and is going to do what makes him look the best and that’s running the ball……if anyone here thinks he’s going to not go back to ground and pound the first chance he gets you’re fooling yourselves…

We want to put all the blame go Gattis which a lot of it should be but this is what Mario wants to do.

It’s why it took Mario so long to name an OC because there’s only a couple of guys out there as OC running this outdated ground and pound sHT.It’s why Harbaugh didn’t fight to keep Gattis cause even his 3 yards in a cloud of dust mentality realized that things had / were changing and was passing him by and he couldn’t compete with the OSU and Bama’s much longer running this crap.I’ll bet Kirby starts moving away from it as well in the near future.

Mario belongs at one of the service academy’s because that what they do out of necessity.He could run the triple option and no one would ever say a thing about it.

Advertisement
I still believe S&C is a huge part. Today made me even more convinced than ever of that. We aren't on the same playing field in that area. I don't know if the kids we recruit aren't physically ready or if it is our s&c dept though.

Advertisement
Back