MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

And this is the problem. And don't get me wrong I would love to be able to run smash mouth offense but given the personnel you have he needs to ride with TVD to have any offensive production. He's trying to fit a square peg into a round hole instead of capitalizing on this team's strength.

Advertisement
Yall wanna say Mario ain't the guy, be my guest.

But the revisionist history is hilarious. It's because of Richt and Manny's recruiting that we are in the current hole roster wise.

Advertisement
And this is the problem. And don't get me wrong I would love to be able to run smash mouth offense but given the personnel you have he needs to ride with TVD to have any offensive production. He's trying to fit a square peg into a round hole instead of capitalizing on this team's strength.
He's simply saying Tyler was hot. We ran like 60 pass plays.

Y'all quit being dumb.

Advertisement
Some of us mentioned from day one, "In Manny we trust, until we don't".

We stopped when he broke that trust early on (for me 4th and 17). Several opportunities to regain, and each time failure.

We said again a few monrhs ago, "In Mario we trust, until we don't".

He has broken that trust. I, for one, remain skeptical he will regain it.
This is his dream job, I'm hopeful he's willing to put pride aside and make the changes required (coaching and scheme) in order to succeed. If he's unwilling to I'm hoping that by year 4 he does the honorable thing like richt did and gives us an opportunity to hire someone willing to adapt to the times.

I never wanted Mario here anyway, so I'm good
20221008_111029.jpg

Figured he was a better recruiting Manny. Figured it would be exactly what we have. The same thing again as in past years. Pathetic football. Only surprise is how bad his recruiting is looking really.

Advertisement
He's simply saying Tyler was hot. We ran like 60 pass plays.

Y'all quit being dumb.
It's not being dumb. The offensive staff is running a scheme that runs away from our strengths. This team would be 4-1 today if we played to our strengths (ACC Rookie of the year QB) and actually focused on an offense that generated points/explosive plays.

Advertisement
Middle Tennessee showed that last week. We should of been able to line up run HB dive over and over again and still win that game. Our roster just isn't where it needs to be right now. We don't have any speed on this team and when your players can't make explosive plays other then what's schemed up you will have issues. We had the ball 1st and goal from the 2 and couldn't punch it in, you shouldn't have to scheme up anything in that situation.

I feel like this team is going to win the next three games and set up a really pivotal game against FSU.

I was pretty much throw in the towel at 21-7. If we get the team that showed up from that moment on, this season will probably end on a 6-1.
No, this team has for years played down to the level of it's competition. We will be fortunate to finish 6-6.

Advertisement
Back