MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
I agree, we have seen this before and we know how his tenure will end. If you cannot beat MTSU, squeak past SO Miss, and not score on UNC you are a pathetic head coach and motivator.
I really thought this time would be different, unfortunately we are worse off with this bro.

UNC has one of the worst defenses in the entire nation and we scored 7 points in the 2nd half.

Gattis should have been fired on the spot the second we ran it 3 times from the 2 yard line then went with a fake reverse pass on 4th and goal. The 4th and 2 condensed formation that allowed their CB blitz was inexcusable.

Another pitiful offensive performance.
The offense moved the ball up and down..you had drop on 4th down..and fumble in the Redzone, which led to a 8 min 4th Q drive by UNC..I don’t even remember us punting in the 2nd half..which means the O was moving the..this team is losing on the margins..a lot of this is on the players in key situations

Advertisement
Ok. I was wrong. So he still owes me 6 calls.
You sound like Mrs. Gattis.

We ran 81 plays ... you don't think there were at least 10 **** ones called? We scored 24 ******* points.

Not going to rewatch the game and take notes to prove you sound like an excuse making fool but how about the 3rd and 2 at the UNC 45 yard line play where Mallory was supposed to pull across the line and block a DE who instead just ran right at Parrish and tackled him for a 4yd loss before Mallory could even get there (not that he would have blocked the guy anyway!).

The players in general don't know how to win. They manage to **** it up every time a play is needed but the coaching is currently trash as well.

Well when you have TE that can't catch wide open passes. And Rbs that can't hold to the ball. Your offense is going to look like ****.
Like?

Name a call or decision that the coaches made that hurt chances in winning the game?

Now, name the plays that players made hurt chances of winning the game?

Really? How about the ABOMINATION of three straight un calls from the UNC 2. All three were horrible calls just for the simple fact we were running into stacked boxes. But you think the 2nd and goal call from the 1 with a QB dive was a good call?

How about the 3rd and 2 from midfield where we called an inside run fromt the shotgun after we picked off Mayes to start the 2nd half? The play lost 3 yards.

I could go on and on and on. Dumb *** plays call all day. Now, a lot better play calls as well today, but those were CRUCIAL play calls and directly led to zero points on one drive and possibly more on another.

Advertisement
I do think it will get better with Mario, but his ceiling is to have a “pretty good” team.
But we all got excited during the off-season not because of Mario, but because the school seems to have finally agreed to aim for a great football team. As long as that out lives Mario, we’ll be fine.

You sound like Mrs. Gattis.

We ran 81 plays ... you don't think there were at least 10 **** ones called? We scored 24 ******* points.

Not going to rewatch the game and take notes to prove you sound like an excuse making fool but how about the 3rd and 2 at the UNC 45 yard line play where Mallory was supposed to pull across the line and block a DE who instead just ran right at Parrish and tackled him for a 4yd loss before Mallory could even get there (not that he would have blocked the guy anyway!).
Nope. I don't like Gattis scheme, but I am objective. I call out coaches when they call bad plays. I call out players when they make bad plays. Most this site just call out the coaches. I am just being consistent.

This game is more on the players than coaches. That's it's

Advertisement
This team just isn't good.

Can't even have a real conversation about coaching with the sheer volume of bad individual football and wild swings of inconsistency from every player on the roster. Putting back to back plays of just sound do-your-job football together for some players seem impossible. Its like pulling teeth.

Advertisement
You actually make the point though. The reason it’s this bad, I’d because of ole slip and slide. And it’s not getting fixed in one off season. I’m just looking for improvement at this point and do we see young guys get PT? Let’s just admit it, it’s a rebuild, not a retool or reload whatever you analogy you might want to use.

Horse****. We have heard the same song and dance with every new HC hire. Always blame the previous HC and lack of talent. Same story for 20 years.

Do you see improvement after 5 games from last year?

Focus on just the run game. Where Mario and Mirabal are supposed to be elite. Our rushing attack is WORSE this year so far, yes, worse. So no improvement at all from a supposed an elite OL coach. Or in some people's opinion, 2 elite OL coaches.

Nope. I don't like Gattis scheme, but I am objective. I call out coaches when they call bad plays. I call out players when theyake bad plays. Most this site just call out the coaches. I am just being consistent.

This game is more on the players than coaches. That's it's
Did you put the 4th & goal at the 2 yd line fake jet sweep and throw to Mallory on the coaches or the players?

How about the QB sneak on 2nd down and goal from the 2 yard line the same drive?

How about the RB coach having the 170 lb back in for short yardage instead of the 240lb guy?

Plenty of blame to go around.

Advertisement
Back