MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
Rooster doesn’t fumble and this is a w.
There’s blame all over for this loss. But the same dudes that are gonna be complaining are threa same dudes that’s aid we were gonna lose by 3 td’s.
I don't think so.

3 brutal plays:

Long TD pass UNC

Failed UM conversion on 1st and Goal

Long pass that setup UNC 2yd TD

Bam
The ******* guys getting paid top 5 in the country will ALWAYS carry the bulk of the responsibility, always. They are coaching amateurs, not pros.

It is their job to have them ready game in and game out, and putting them in the best position to succeed. Which includes playing to their strenghts. Something we constantly aren not doing.

For the Knighton fumble, I can point to 3 boneheaded play calls by Gattis. For the Mallory drop, I can point to another 3 boneheaded play calls by Gattis.
Ok Name them? the 6 bonehead play calls.

Start you with a easy one. The QB Draw. 5 more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
coker.1.190.jpg

Best UM coach this Millennium

Advertisement
anybody saying “coaching” still..missed FG (player) can’t get a TD 1st n goal from the 2 (player’s) blown coverage (player)..yet and still coaches put them in position to win..Fumble on 4th and 1 (players)..bottomline the 80 mill is an investment that was need to rebuild something that NEEDED a rebuild..but yeah stay consistent..it’s coaching

Diaz same start as well. But at least he was paid with slip n slides.
You actually make the point though. The reason it’s this bad, I’d because of ole slip and slide. And it’s not getting fixed in one off season. I’m just looking for improvement at this point and do we see young guys get PT? Let’s just admit it, it’s a rebuild, not a retool or reload whatever you analogy you might want to use.

Advertisement
Mario is definitely not the solution here and I would say he is worst coach we have had in many years since Larry Coker
Mario is playing with Diaz recruits. I would wait though I still don’t trust Mario. I’ve been saying for the longest. We need a good recruiter and a Offensive mind as a HC.

Advertisement
Back