MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

2 months ago if you said we'd be 2-2 after 4 games you'd have gotten 100 negs. People set unrealistic expectations then can't figure out how they weren't achieved. This was never a good team so we will win some and lose some.
I don't think the expectations were the issue at all (most said 9-3), the results are the issue and that's the whole point. Mario and the coaches have done a horrific job on the field so far and deserve a lot of criticism. Now, i think Mario will do well (if he actually learns what a power spread offense actually is), but he set himself up for failure on offense and is working harder and not smarter.

I'm not advocating for Lane or anything, but if he was hired we're 4-0 right now easily and everyone would be happy, minus the few actual mopes.

Advertisement
I don't think the expectations were the issue at all (most said 9-3), the results are the issue and that's the whole point. Mario and the coaches have done a horrific job on the field so far and deserve a lot of criticism. Now, i think Mario will do well (if he actually learns what a power spread offense actually is), but he set himself up for failure on offense and is working harder and not smarter.

I'm not advocating for Lane or anything, but if he was hired we're 4-0 right now easily and everyone would be happy, minus the few actual mopes.
Everyone wants to complain about the offense when the defense is just as bad. A different coach/system doesn't equate to automatic wins. We've done the same thing the last 4 regimes. We lose when no one expects it. That doesn't change yr1 month1. In December if team looks like it does in August I'll fund the plane.

The issue on the boards is not necessarily mopes or slurpers. It’s the incessant ranting and raving in multiple threads over, and over, and over again and again. Post a statement/opinion, rebut a few times and move on.

The incessant ranting and raving won’t change anyone else’s feelings or opinions. It only creates discord among those with a differing feeling/opinion and leads to ****ing contests that result in name calling and personal attacks and insults. That’s where the line must be drawn.

Be an adult. If one wants to post their view, feeling, opinion, have at it. If someone posts an opposing view and a debate ensues, be an adult and have a civil conversation.

People had unrealistic expectations expecting us to be better than we have so far? You have got to be kidding me.

We have looked absolutely horrible. We are so poorly coached and we are misusing the majority of this roster.

I've said it time and time again that I'm fine losing if we put the guys in position to succeed, but we just don't have the horses yet. That isn't how it has played out so far, though.

We've been outschemed and outcoached in all 4 games so far this year, we've won 2 of them because of our talent advantage.

I'm sure there are some idiots out there that expected us to be a double digit win team and thought we'd look elite. Just because they're dumb doesn't mean everyone that is disappointed had unrealistic expectations. And just because anyone says we've been hot garbage doesn't mean they want Mario fired or know he'll fail, it's just pointing out what's played out the first third of the season.

Advertisement
People had unrealistic expectations expecting us to be better than we have so far? You have got to be kidding me.

We have looked absolutely horrible. We are so poorly coached and we are misusing the majority of this roster.

I've said it time and time again that I'm fine losing if we put the guys in position to succeed, but we just don't have the horses yet. That isn't how it has played out so far, though.

We've been outschemed and outcoached in all 4 games so far this year, we've won 2 of them because of our talent advantage.

I'm sure there are some idiots out there that expected us to be a double digit win team and thought we'd look elite. Just because they're dumb doesn't mean everyone that is disappointed had unrealistic expectations. And just because anyone says we've been hot garbage doesn't mean they want Mario fired or know he'll fail, it's just pointing out what's played out the first third of the season.
You’re the perfect example of posters that the mods and I have attempted to show that continually over, and over, and over make vain attempts to drive home their points. We get it. You’ve made your opinion perfectly clear dozens of times. Is it really necessary to continually and constantly to try and prove your point?

You’re the perfect example of posters that the mods and I have attempted to show that continually over, and over, and over make vain attempts to drive home their points. We get it. You’ve made your opinion perfectly clear dozens of times. Is it really necessary to continually and constantly to try and prove your point?
You just opened the door for her/they/shim to further prove it's point.

Just responding to Cway's post.

Advertisement
yes because there is a lot of gaslighting going on.

It’ll only get worse before it gets better. Better being a consensus or accepted board majority.

Lose: mopery increases tenfold.

Close win: mopes/slurpers will battle it out still and itll be bloody. Porsters will start entrenching even more.

Convincing win: slurpers will be out for blood calling out mopes not stop.

football touchdown GIF by The Undefeated
Moving goalposts. They are serious.

Advertisement
Just responding to Cway's post.
If you’re responding to a rebuttal, that’s one thing. Your post that I responded to was just you posting your opinion again that you’ve posted many times. It get insufferable and intolerable.

We’re all entitled to our opinions as are you. After so many times of the same thing, no one’s interested anymore.

If you’re responding to a rebuttal, that’s one thing. Your post that I responded to was just you posting your opinion again that you’ve posted many times. It get insufferable and intolerable.

We’re all entitled to our opinions as are you. After so many times of the same thing, no one’s interested anymore.
It was literally a response to his post about us being 2-2 and people having too high of expectations.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back