MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

If message board posts make someone feel some type of way personally, to the point it drives them away, that's pretty pathetic.
Do you enjoy reading nothing but misery? People feel like crap about this. More negativity just pushes them away. This is the same reason winning puts asses in seats and losing leads to an empty stadium.
Do people actually enjoy reading the boards when everyone is OD'ing on copium? It's the same thing just on the other end of the spectrum. It's just as tiring to constantly read people jumping through hoops to make excuses up and try and twist things into positives.
Yes, it can be nauseating.

Advertisement
Do people actually enjoy reading the boards when everyone is OD'ing on copium? It's the same thing just on the other end of the spectrum. It's just as tiring to constantly read people jumping through hoops to make excuses up and try and twist things into positives.

That’s a small percentage of the board making excuses. I for one ripped Mario and Gattis. There’s a difference between expressing an opinion and constant excessive Board ruining misery. We aren’t going to allow it. Period. It’s ok that you don’t get it, like it, agree with it. We flat out say what we are going to do

The bull**** positivity is just as toxic. And let me be clear - positivity in itself isn't bad. But how many coaches do we need to go through to stop seeing the same morons post the same excuses we have heard tirelessly? How is that at all enjoyable?

Amazing. If we don’t let the miserable poRsters spew as much crap in as many places as they want and how they want, as opposed to channeling the repeat misery where we want it so it’s manageable, they’re victims. lol. Ok we’ll make more victims

Advertisement
Yeah, the extreme slurpers and mopes each accuse me of picking on them. Again, some Slurpers and some Mopes do different things to create issues. I’ve virtually always sided with the mopes against the slurpers in my opinions. There’s a difference when people cross the line of ruining the board. When @IndayArtHauz can’t read the board or post here because of the misery from a few it’s over for the excessive mopes. When I merge threads to get it contained manageably and an extreme mope says he’s gonna do what he wants, he can **** on off out of here.

Boarcane and Cribby are our 2 most important insiders. They're not getting touched. One’s a Slurper and the other is a mope.

Cway has a different opinion than you or me. He’s not getting banned for that.

One of the GoCanes!! posters has drawn concern for some of his aggressive comments on the slurper side. His posts are hit and run bot continuous so he’ll last longer typically than a 10 time per day hater.

The bottom line is we get rid of both, when needed, but it can be for different reasons given the way each operates.
7E6626F1-342C-4279-B709-C8C1E1DACC9F.gif

The bull**** positivity is just as toxic. And let me be clear - positivity in itself isn't bad. But how many coaches do we need to go through to stop seeing the same morons post the same excuses we have heard tirelessly? How is that at all enjoyable?
Those dude’s are naive, stupid or trolls. This time there are far fewer of them.

Yeah, the extreme slurpers and mopes each accuse me of picking on them. Again, some Slurpers and some Mopes do different things to create issues. I’ve virtually always sided with the mopes against the slurpers in my opinions. There’s a difference when people cross the line of ruining the board. When @IndayArtHauz can’t read the board or post here because of the misery from a few it’s over for the excessive mopes. When I merge threads to get it contained manageably and an extreme mope says he’s gonna do what he wants, he can **** on off out of here.

Boarcane and Cribby are our 2 most important insiders. They're not getting touched. One’s a Slurper and the other is a mope.

Cway has a different opinion than you or me. He’s not getting banned for that.

One of the GoCanes!! posters has drawn concern for some of his aggressive comments on the slurper side. His posts are hit and run bot continuous so he’ll last longer typically than a 10 time per day hater.

The bottom line is we get rid of both, when needed, but it can be for different reasons given the way each operates.
Say what you will i was the first to go off about the route concepts , spacing , play calling and not playing to guys strengths. Like making 85 an in-line te lol. Two weeks after i went ” scorched earth“ everyone that does breakdowns or analysis on other sites was saying the exact same thing. That’s not counting national media. If that makes me a mope I’ll proudly wear it lol.

Advertisement
Say what you will i was the first to go off about the route concepts , spacing , play calling and not playing to guys strengths. Like making 85 an in-line te lol. Two weeks after i went ” scorched earth“ everyone that does breakdowns or analysis on other sites was saying the exact same thing. That’s not counting national media. If that makes me a mope I’ll proudly wear it lol.
Mopes aren’t the problem. I agree with the mopes. The extremes are the problem.

Mopes aren’t the problem. I agree with the mopes. The extremes are the problem.
2 months ago if you said we'd be 2-2 after 4 games you'd have gotten 100 negs. People set unrealistic expectations then can't figure out how they weren't achieved. This was never a good team so we will win some and lose some.

Advertisement
See, I don't care about this at all. You can post it all you want to everyone of my replies to you or mentioning you. I won't lose any sleep.

If someone posted something like this in response to somebody saying Saban lost to ULM or this is how we can still win the Coastal, then it's a coin flip if they receive any punishment.
Nope. None of us would care.

It’s always the extremists
I said my piece about all that and moved on a week ago , at least for the most part. I just don’t get ripping guys like 85 who’ve shown to be atrocious blockers for four years but defend said coach for putting him there and asking him to do it repeatedly. That’s dumb and does the opposite of what coaches are supposed to do. That’s not a 85 problem , that’s a coaching / scheming problem. There’s no debating that.

2 months ago if you said we be 2-2 after 4 games you'd have gotten 100 negs. People set unrealistic expectations then can't figure out how they weren't achieved. This was never a good team so we will win some and lose some.
Our roster isn't there and I don't know if our whole staff is either on the offensive side.

Advertisement
And it's not just moping, it's ****ting all over everything.
That’s the maddening thing. Moping per se isn’t the issue. The constant thread wreckers ****ting on everything is a difference. We merged a bunch of these threads together to manage it. They still want to go wherever and do the same thing. We’ll clip whoever we need to in order to keep things manageable.

2 months ago if you said we'd be 2-2 after 4 games you'd have gotten 100 negs. People set unrealistic expectations then can't figure out how they weren't achieved. This was never a good team so we will win some and lose some.
I agree except there’s no justification for MTSU. That’s where you and I don’t agree I think.

Advertisement
Back