MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

I said my piece about all that and moved on a week ago , at least for the most part. I just don’t get ripping guys like 85 who’ve shown to be atrocious blockers for four years but defend said coach for putting him there and asking him to do it repeatedly. That’s dumb and does the opposite of what coaches are supposed to do. That’s not a 85 problem , that’s a coaching / scheming problem. There’s no debating that.
Yup. I’ve blamed the coaching as the 1st problem. Our jags are good enough to beat mtsu with any semblance of competent coaching.

Advertisement
I would never justify it, embarrassing is the only word im just not surprised by it.
I was surprised. The talent difference between us and them makes it u fathomable to lose that game on the coaching side.

I was surprised. The talent difference between us and them makes it u fathomable to lose that game on the coaching side.
We lost an emotional game to TX A&M I think if we played them later in season we probably win that game. Sometimes their is a hangover after big games. The way we lost was more surprising.

Advertisement
Lol. @SayWhat is one of my favorites here. Lol. Cway too but he’s challenging to say the least.

Mentally challenging...
1665180499056.png

Lol. @SayWhat is one of my favorites here. Lol. Cway too but he’s challenging to say the least.

I'm all good with differing opinions l or even if someone is flat out wrong or challenging. ****, even the annoying ones are fine by me. I try (I don't always succeed) to keep it civil and what I say I'd say to anyone's face. Some posters are just flat out rude and make it personal for no reason, as if being a **** makes a stronger point. Then again, age and parenthood has certainly made me far more civilized than my 20's and early 30's. Well, most of the time.

That’s the maddening thing. Moping per se isn’t the issue. The constant thread wreckers ****ting on everything is a difference. We merged a bunch of these threads together to manage it. They still want to go wherever and do the same thing. We’ll clip whoever we need to in order to keep things manageable.

Quick question, how many times have the Maudes been forced to do a Mega-Merger of a bunch of out-of-control slurper threads?

And don't get me wrong, I find extremes (in all directions) to be annoying, but some directions are more destructive and problematic than other directions.

You know I'll always have your back. But I'm also going to be fascinated to read that Slurper Mega-Merge Thread.

Advertisement
Wouldn't we have to have more luck and better results than we've had in a long *** time to have such a thread?

We got pretty close a few times since Mario came on board. If you brought up anything, like those Utah losses, that was possibly cause for concern you were jumped like a wounded animal on the plains of Africa.

I don't care which way the board swings. People would still find a way to ***** if we were Bama, albeit less than we currently do.

I said my piece about all that and moved on a week ago , at least for the most part. I just don’t get ripping guys like 85 who’ve shown to be atrocious blockers for four years but defend said coach for putting him there and asking him to do it repeatedly. That’s dumb and does the opposite of what coaches are supposed to do. That’s not a 85 problem , that’s a coaching / scheming problem. There’s no debating that.

You may have already answered this, but why would a coach do something that dumb? That's the part that really puzzles me. The things Mallory /Arroyo can and can't do are quite obvious to anyone who has followed the Canes. Did the coaches not see it (which would be bad), or did they see it but decide they are going to run their preferred O-scheme anyways (which would also be bad).

Yea, I made an entire thread stating to stop blaming the players. It's not 85's fault he is asked to block constantly. So many of our guys are misused and then people run and blame the players and excuse the coaches. I'll never blame the players for being poorly coach/misused.

Our roster has holes and limitations, but the coaches jobs are to work around those things and put the players into position to succeed. That's really not being done at all and MTSU was as clear an example of that as you'll get.

Quick question, how many times have the Maudes been forced to do a Mega-Merger of a bunch of out-of-control slurper threads?

And don't get me wrong, I find extremes (in all directions) to be annoying, but some directions are more destructive and problematic than other directions.

You know I'll always have your back. But I'm also going to be fascinated to read that Slurper Mega-Merge Thread.
That’s the thing. The extreme mopes make thread after thread of the same misery. Far more than what the slurpers do that’s why I said that the extremes of each create different issues.

Advertisement
That’s the thing. The extreme mopes make thread after thread of the same misery. Far more than what the slurpers do that why I said that the extremes of each create different issues.
Think you should open thread thanking Mario's wife for being a wife. Add some balance back to the board.

Yea, I made an entire thread stating to stop blaming the players. It's not 85's fault he is asked to block constantly. So many of our guys are misused and then people run and blame the players and excuse the coaches. I'll never blame the players for being poorly coach/misused.

Our roster has holes and limitations, but the coaches jobs are to work around those things and put the players into position to succeed. That's really not being done at all and MTSU was as clear an example of that as you'll get.
Plenty of blame for all but it starts with the coaching. Here’s an example of where I stand per our interaction from your thread…
169C01A7-5A0A-4673-97F8-CA184761C293.jpeg

1A8CACCB-139D-48AA-9551-C1F2883BD55D.jpeg

I'm all good with differing opinions l or even if someone is flat out wrong or challenging. ****, even the annoying ones are fine by me. I try (I don't always succeed) to keep it civil and what I say I'd say to anyone's face. Some posters are just flat out rude and make it personal for no reason, as if being a **** makes a stronger point. Then again, age and parenthood has certainly made me far more civilized than my 20's and early 30's. Well, most of the time.
@IndayArtHauz was the same way before his thirteen kids. He’s really mellowed out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back