MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

If we didn't talk about the current team we'd have nothing to talk about. Well, most of us wouldn't. @SWFLHurricane would have plenty to reminisce over still.
Cot **** right I will...and give absolutely no Fs if people like it or not. My reminiscing is because of the garbage I've seen in 19yrs. This program had the Blueprint...and decided to abandon it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol as opposed to the same repeat posts we’ve heard for decades from the other side?

I mean here it is…

This feels like 1998 again
Saban lost to Louisiana Monroe
Saban went 7-6 his first year
The culture is bad
The players need to execute
This is a rebuild
Fans are mean and the reason the team sucks
Fans flew a banner for Butch Davis too
We can still win the Coastal
Mario needs time to get his guys
Yeah, it really sucks when people say positive, hopeful things to lift spirits in tough times.

Aka
Season 3 Leave GIF by Martin
It’s not personal at all. I actually agree with McGahee on what we’ve seen. The reality though is also that this board can be very difficult to manage. It can go sideways very fast so it’s just how we need to maintain this place so that it’s a little looser than the National boards but still functioning how we need it to.

Advertisement
Name the slurpers who need to be banned right now for destroying the board with misery, or glee for that matter, and driving some of our most valued contributors away or to post less.
Yea, Cway can go.
Go Canes! can get carried away with attacking anyone that says a thing negatively.
Its All About the U.com or whatever their name is literally attacks people constantly for pointing out the team's weaknesses.
Boarcane continues to attack posters and calls any fan that is negative pathetic.
There's more, but I don't bother to remember too many names.

I really don't want to see anyone get banned. I think both sides should be able to spew whatever nonsense they want, but I know CiS won't ever have that much freedom. You and others find it miserable when people are continuously pointing out the negativity with the program. That's fine. Others find it miserable when people continue to try and spin things in a naive and positive manner.

If someone leaves the board because they don't like when people are negative when the team is playing like garbage, that's on them. Again, you make the rules, so you'll continue to find reasoning for whatever is you want to do. I'm just saying have we ever had a person on here get banned because they predicted the team to go 15-0 or win the next game because we've had people banned for simply predicting the team will lose or not be as good as some think.

Again, I get the board has the right to be as authoritative as it wants, just stop hiding behind the "we play both sides fairly" nonsense. You don't and if you admitted it you wouldn't get hassled about it as much and this conversation wouldn't even be happening.

It’s not personal at all. I actually agree with McGahee on what we’ve seen. This board can be very difficult to manage. It’s just how we need to maintain this place so that it’s a little looser than the National boards but still bearable.
I have a 247 and 0n3 account and I don't think I've ever posted on either board. I think 48-72 hours is reasonable for chaos but after 2 weeks I can see why their is attrition.

Yea, Cway can go.
Go Canes! can get carried away with attacking anyone that says a thing negatively.
Its All About the U.com or whatever their name is literally attacks people constantly for pointing out the team's weaknesses.
Boarcane continues to attack posters and calls any fan that is negative pathetic.

I really don't want to see anyone get banned. I think both sides should be able to spew whatever nonsense they want, but I know CiS won't ever have that much freedom. You and others find it miserable when people are continuously pointing out the negativity with the program. That's fine. Others find it miserable when people continue to try and spin things in a naive and positive manner.

If someone leaves the board because they don't like when people are negative when the team is playing like garbage, that's on them. Again, you make the rules, so you'll continue to find reasoning for whatever is you want to do. I'm just saying have we ever had a person on here get banned because they predicted the team to go 15-0 or win the next game because we've had people banned for simply predicting the team will lose or not be as good as some think.

Again, I get the board has the right to be as authoritative as it wants, just stop hiding behind the "we play both sides fairly" nonsense. You don't and if you admitted it you wouldn't get hassled about it as much and this conversation wouldn't even be happening.
middle finger GIF

Advertisement
See, I don't care about this at all. You can post it all you want to everyone of my replies to you or mentioning you. I won't lose any sleep.

If someone posted something like this in response to somebody saying Saban lost to ULM or this is how we can still win the Coastal, then it's a coin flip if they receive any punishment.

Yea, Cway can go.

Nobody enjoys reading a board where everyone is miserable. It does drive away good posters like some of our insiders and more knowledgeable posters.

That said, there has to be room to commiserate. This was probably the worst loss I can remember short of the 93 Sugar Bowl. We've been through how many cycles of optimism about a new coach and then they sht the bed and we languish for 3-5 years. We're having flashbacks of Randy, Al, Mark, and Manny.

The odds are very good that things will improve, but right now that familiar sinking feeling has brought out our inner mopes. We've got to try not to be too argumentative and we've got to understand people are ****ed. It's a tough balance.

Advertisement
Nobody enjoys reading a board where everyone is miserable. It does drive away good posters like some of our insiders and more knowledgeable posters.

That said, there has to be room to commiserate. This was probably the worst loss I can remember short of the 93 Sugar Bowl. We've been through how many cycles of optimism about a new coach and then they sht the bed and we languish for 3-5 years. We're having flashbacks of Randy, Al, Mark, and Manny.

The odds are very good that things will improve, but right now that familiar sinking feeling has brought out our inner mopes. We've got to try not to be too argumentative and we've got to understand people are ****ed. It's a tough balance.
If message board posts make someone feel some type of way personally, to the point it drives them away, that's pretty pathetic.

Do people actually enjoy reading the boards when everyone is OD'ing on copium? It's the same thing just on the other end of the spectrum. It's just as tiring to constantly read people jumping through hoops to make excuses up and try and twist things into positives.

If message board posts make someone feel some type of way personally, to the point it drives them away, that's pretty pathetic.
This. I'll either ignore those coping or I'll combat them for some entertainment. I'm not going to let them run me away. If posters are leaving because people are calling out the program for putting out a trash product, that's their own issue that the board doesn't need to take care of, in my opinion. And if someone gets tired of seeing the sunshine pumping and wants to leave, that's their own personal issue also.

Yea, Cway can go.

Yeah, the extreme slurpers and mopes each accuse me of picking on them. Again, some Slurpers and some Mopes do different things to create issues. I’ve virtually always sided with the mopes against the slurpers in my opinions. There’s a difference when people cross the line of ruining the board. When @IndayArtHauz can’t read the board or post here because of the misery from a few it’s over for the excessive mopes. When I merge threads to get it contained manageably and an extreme mope says he’s gonna do what he wants, he can **** on off out of here.

Boarcane and Cribby are our 2 most important insiders. They're not getting touched. One’s a Slurper and the other is a mope.

Cway has a different opinion than you or me. He’s not getting banned for that.

One of the GoCanes!! posters has drawn concern for some of his aggressive comments on the slurper side. His posts are hit and run bot continuous so he’ll last longer typically than a 10 time per day hater.

The bottom line is we get rid of both, when needed, but it can be for different reasons given the way each operates.

Advertisement
Back