MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
This fan base is insufferable. The dissection of everything is hilariously sad.

Would assume things are a bit more serious since a loss of that nature and the man isn't worried about playing the game with the media; he's trying to get his team ready to win football games and he's putting a foot up his players' asses.

This could easily be seen as a good thing, but nah—Miami fans need to run with it and make it into a crisis.

Some of you really need to log off until around this time in 2024.

I don’t condone everything on this board and everything with this fanbase but just as insufferable as some are so has Miami football been.

Not sure how long some of you expect people to get gleeful, optimistic, or patient. This isn’t a two year funk.

Miami football has been bad for nearly two decades. We look bad this year. Some fans say, hey we look bad. Other fans are bewildered that some fans would have the audacity to say such a thing.

Are we supposed to act like it is all sunshine and rainbows constantly when it clearly isn't?

When we look improved, we'll say it. So far we've looked bad. Really bad, so comments from people that don't overdose on copium are going to be more negative than not.

Miami football has been bad for nearly two decades. We look bad this year. Some fans say, hey we look bad. Other fans are bewildered that some fans would have the audacity to say such a thing.

Are we supposed to act like it is all sunshine and rainbows constantly when it clearly isn't?

When we look improved, we'll say it. So far we've looked bad. Really bad, so comments from people that don't overdose on copium are going to be more negative than not.
"Say it" is an understatement. You aren't unveiling a statue noone has ever seen before. No shít we look bad but you don't need 20 threads a day to deliver a message everyone has already read.

Advertisement
"Say it" is an understatement. You aren't unveiling a statue noone has ever seen before. No shít we look bad but you don't need 20 threads a day to deliver a message everyone has already read.
If we didn't talk about the current team we'd have nothing to talk about. Well, most of us wouldn't. @SWFLHurricane would have plenty to reminisce over still.

Only thing worse than the weirdos that think they’re making some grand observation by “stating the facts” is the ones the turn the whole thing into some sort of message board Braveheart moment talking bout THE MAUDES STEALING OUR JOBS
yelling tv show GIF by South Park

What’s more insufferable is that you actually chose to open this thread and then make an effort to whine, I mean post, about how much better you are than everyone in here.

But no, it’s everyone else that is insufferable!
It was in another thread and I merged it into this one.

Advertisement
If we didn't talk about the current team we'd have nothing to talk about. Well, most of us wouldn't. @SWFLHurricane would have plenty to reminisce over still.
The same repeat thing though can mostly be talked about in this one thread. We don’t need 20 different ones dominating the front page so we’ve merged them here. We’re also done with people getting out of hand wherever and however they choose. We get it.

I mean here it is…
Mario isn’t changing his scheme so that sucks and makes him stubborn like most of those before him who failed.
Gattis is a bad fit for our athletes and that’s Mario’s choice so he’s responsible for this. It kills us in the short term and isn’t the present or future of the sport.
MTSU- total embarrassment.
We can’t recruit a WR1 or 2 bc the scene sucks.
We need upgrades at a lot of positions.
We’re all miserable about it.

I think that’s it in a nutshell.

When someone posts a thread with a half original approach that isn’t straight drivel, we leave it be. If we lose to UNC, we’ll take it as things necessitate given the failure and disappointment.

The same repeat thing though can mostly be talked about in this one thread. We don’t need 20 different ones dominating the front page so we’ve merged them here. We’re also done with people getting out of hand. We get it.

I mean here it is…
Mario isn’t changing his scheme so that sucks and makes him stubborn like most of those before him who failed.
Gattis is a bad fit for our athletes and that’s Mario’s choice so he’s responsible for this. It kills us in the short term and isn’t the present or future of the sport.

If we lose to UNC, we’ll take it as things necessitate given the failure.
Lol as opposed to the same repeat posts we’ve heard for decades from the other side?

I mean here it is…

This feels like 1998 again
Saban lost to Louisiana Monroe
Saban went 7-6 his first year
The culture is bad
The players need to execute
This is a rebuild
Fans are mean and the reason the team sucks
Fans flew a banner for Butch Davis too
We can still win the Coastal
Mario needs time to get his guys

The same repeat thing though can mostly be talked about in this one thread. We don’t need 20 different ones dominating the front page so we’ve merged them here. We’re also done with people getting out of hand wherever and however they choose. We get it.

I mean here it is…

When someone posts a thread with a half original approach that isn’t straight drivel, we leave it be. If we lose to UNC, we’ll take it as things necessitate given the failure and disappointment.
You forgot to add

- Scario "Big Manny" Frostoballess buyout $$$
- List of candidates to replace all current corches at Miami (all of them are corches)
- GoFundMe link to fly banners, billboards, dude flipping sign, and one of those inflatable creatures that oscillate up and down with the air pumping through them

Lol as opposed to the same repeat posts we’ve heard for decades from the other side?

I mean here it is…

The culture is bad
This is a rebuild
Exactly.

Advertisement

I mean here it is…

The culture is bad
This is a rebuild
When the slurpers get vicious and/or cross the line, we deal with them too. When we determine they’re trolling, we deal with them too. That’s the stuff they do. The rest of it is naive or stupid. We’re fine with a lot of it from either side, whether we agree or not, but we aren’t going to allow people to burn the board uncontained and/or outside of our boundaries, which is what some of the mopes do. We’ve determined that to be counterproductive for CIS. We make the rules. We don’t care what you or anyone else thinks about it. We still allow a lot more than 247 and On3. Try those boards.

If someone is too negative it is deemed trolling/crossing the line. I've yet to see a single person banned for being too positive, but I've seen people get banned for simply saying the team will lose the next game. Like you said, you all make the rules, though. I get that, let's not act like you play both sides the same. I can handle the authoritative nature that the board has. It's just a little funny when anyone tries to act like this board allows both sides to speak their minds equally. We all know that is a farce.

If someone is too negative it is deemed trolling/crossing the line. I've yet to see a single person banned for being too positive, but I've seen people get banned for simply saying the team will lose the next game. Like you said, you all make the rules, though. I get that, let's not act like you play both sides the same. I can handle the authoritative nature that the board has. It's just a little funny when anyone tries to act like this board allows both sides to speak their minds equally. We all know that is a farce.
Name the slurpers who need to be banned right now for destroying the board with misery, or glee for that matter, and driving some of our most valued contributors away or to post less.

Advertisement
When the slurpers get vicious and/or cross the line, we deal with them too. When we determine they’re trolling, we deal with them too. That’s the stuff they do. The rest of it is naive or stupid. We’re fine with a lot of it from either side, whether we agree or not, but we aren’t going to allow people to burn the board uncontained and/or outside of our boundaries, which is what some of the mopes do. We’ve determined that to be counterproductive for CIS. We make the rules. We don’t care what you or anyone else thinks about it. We still allow a lot more than 247 and On3. Try those boards.
Aka
Season 3 Leave GIF by Martin

Advertisement
Back