MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

The mods when I show up here and say things they don’t want to hear

Angry Beth Behrs GIF by CBS

Here’s the fun, I booked a dive on Saturday for the afternoon. Then I’m going to a party that night. I might not find out if we won or lost until Sunday nursing a hangover, one that I will likely enjoy far ******* more than the one I’d have if I actually watched this **** show of a Gattis offense.
I guess stating facts around here isn’t tolerated. Gotta tow the corporate line eh? See you on Friday Zoom if you show up Danny.

Advertisement

Here’s the fun, I booked a dive on Saturday for the afternoon. Then I’m going to a party that night. I might not find out if we won or lost until Sunday nursing a hangover, one that I will likely enjoy far ******* more than the one I’d have if I actually watched this **** show of a Gattis offense.
I guess stating facts around here isn’t tolerated. Gotta tow the corporate line eh? See you on Friday Zoom if you show up Danny.
Stating facts around here??....that's a Felony round these parts Pal....

Stating facts around here??....that's a Felony round these parts Pal....
Yeah, go over to 247 or On3 and see how that compares to the barn fire that we’ve allowed to burn here. Actually just ask @Hoyacane1620 since he’s on all three boards. Time to get it a little more in line. All the trash repeat threads can go in here. If some don’t like it we don’t care. It’s run it’s course for now. If we get stomped by UNC, we’ll deal with it the best we can on our end.

F
Yeah, go over to 247 or On3 and see how that compares to the barn fire that we’ve allowed to burn here. Actually just ask @Hoyacane1620 since he’s on all three boards. Time to get it a little more in line. All the trash threads can go in here. If some don’t like it we don’t care.
F those boards...only boards I've ever been on is CIS and Grassy....no others except a Private UM Board that I frequent every now and then....Former players, coaches...etc...even some former Non- Cane NFL players like Jeff Cross, etc....

Have a good time.

Advertisement
F

F those boards...only boards I've ever been on is CIS and Grassy....no others except a Private UM Board that I frequent every now and then....Former players, coaches...etc...even some former Non- Cane NFL players like Jeff Cross, etc....
Big #91 Jeff Cross. Did he play at Maryland before the fins drafted him?

F

Maybe you're missing something on those other boards? You'll never know until you check them out. It's also more posters to try and one up while regaling them with moments from 20 plus years ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Only thing worse than the weirdos that think they’re making some grand observation by “stating the facts” is the ones the turn the whole thing into some sort of message board Braveheart moment talking bout THE MAUDES STEALING OUR JOBS

Only thing worse than the weirdos that think they’re making some grand observation by “stating the facts” is the ones the turn the whole thing into some sort of message board Braveheart moment talking bout THE MAUDES STEALING OUR JOBS
They’re like that awful house guest who trashed their own place and then shows up randomly and uninvited at your fine home and then complains that you won’t let them throw a party for all of their degenerate friends in your house.

Talk about tears…

Advertisement
Back