MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Show me a picture, your prejudice colors your assertion..

I totally believe it. Leech is a highly intelligent weirdo and that sounds exactly like something he would do, just to show he doesn’t give a Fuggg and will do things his way. He’s done and said way more wacky stuff than showing up for an interview in a costume

Advertisement
Go sniff your boyfriends ***....he showed up twice for interviews...once with a Hawaiian Shirt and flip Flops....the other half dressed as a pirate....Jock straps collected??...you wish you had the privileges I had for 6yrs at UM...Run along, and be sure to take your dumb *** comments with you.

Wasn’t he living in the Keys during those times?

And telling people to get some puzzy....Lol
I've slayed so much fine puzzy in my life that I'm completely exempt till I'm dead...
big bang boomerang GIF

I honestly think that makes him even more genuine. He showed up as he lives. Not in some suit, with a huge three ring binder with pillars. "Here I am, I want this job, Ill probably do awesome and be weird. Take it or leave it."

I just dont know how he would do here with recruiting. He clearly doesnt care about it...but his offense would likely attract kids. He is trying to run the ball and they have a good defense. He'd be a walking sound bite. But he has really carved out a niche as being a guy that can take a mid tier power 5 program and win 8-9 games a year sometimes a bit more and usually once a year ruin someones season.

All that said he isnt coaching here ever but I would be interested to see him get 1 shot at a near tier 1 program. Like an Auburn. Would FSU or UF look his way if they dont get results the next 2 years and he got 9-3/8-4 this year and 9-3/10-2 next year?

Advertisement
I honestly think that makes him even more genuine. He showed up as he lives. Not in some suit, with a huge three ring binder with pillars. "Here I am, I want this job, Ill probably do awesome and be weird. Take it or leave it."

I just dont know how he would do here with recruiting. He clearly doesnt care about it...but his offense would likely attract kids. He is trying to run the ball and they have a good defense. He'd be a walking sound bite. But he has really carved out a niche as being a guy that can take a mid tier power 5 program and win 8-9 games a year sometimes a bit more and usually once a year ruin someones season.
If your *** doesn't care about recruiting, then you have absolutely no business in the Gables....ESPECIALLY these days...

Fifteen years of bad coaches, lazy evaluations, underfunding, bad facilities and most importantly a culture that’s broken and you truly think the time to voice your concerns is four games into the new coaches first season leading the program? You win! Either burn it all down or losing your mind publicly is going to make him change course from what he believes is the best way to right this ship. Genius
You might be right ultimately, but I’ll wait until after he moves into his new house and stops renting. I think this might take longer than new floors and cabinets.
The way we're losing is why there is so much anger right now. We haven't lost a game yet because we lack talent. We've straight up been outcoached and that's a terrible look and worthy of frustrations.

MTSU wasn't stuffing our run game because our guys were lazy, not physical enough, not talented, or whatever else excuses people have thrown out so far. They stuffed our running game because we constantly tried to run into a box that we were constantly outnumbered by 2 or more in. Our offensive staff showed zero ability to adjust, they never took advantage of what the defense was giving us. We have yet to see us really draw up anything in the passing game that makes it easier on the players we have now. We're constantly misusing the guys we have.

I can swallow us losing because we lack the horses. I've said as such on here. I thought 8-4 was what we would go this year because we have holes on the roster and we lack the depth to where injuries won't be a burden. I thought with those negatives we'd still look well coached and we would see coaches putting players into position to succeed. Unfortunately, we're not seeing that at all. I don't know how many times we have to run into a 9 man box, ask Mallory to block, and see it fail before we decide maybe that won't work. 4 weeks into the year isn't when you decide to figure out what you can and cannot do. That's what the spring and fall camp was for. That's why you watched film of the team when you took the job.

We're paying $14 million for this staff and we're definitely not getting our moneys worth to this point. Things can change and i hope they do, but so far what we've seen play out in actuality has been terrible and worthy of the criticism.

Last edited:
I mean maybe he could fill his staff with guys who get them to campus and he could close. But I dont see him grinding out on the trail and kissing asses to the 7on7 SFLA fanboys.
And let's not kid ourselves....the Miami media would have a field day with his corny *** remarks. Not a good fit whatsoever.

Advertisement
The way we're losing is why their is so much anger right now. We haven't lost a game yet because we lack talent. We've straight up been outcoached and that's a terrible look and worthy of frustrations.

MTSU wasn't stuffing our run game because our guys were lazy, not physical enough, not talented, or whatever else excuses people have thrown out so far. They stuffed our running game because we constantly tried to run into a box that we were constantly outnumbered by 2 or more in. Our offensive staff showed zero ability to adjust, they never took advantage of what the defense was giving us. We have yet to see us really draw up anything in the passing game that makes it easier on the players we have now. We're constantly misusing the guys we have.

I can swallow us losing because we lack the horses. I've said as such on here. I thought 8-4 was what we would go this year because we have holes on the roster and we lack the depth to where injuries won't be a burden. I thought with those negatives we'd still look well coached and we would see coaches putting players into position to succeed. Unfortunately, we're not seeing that at all. I don't know how many times we have to run into a 9 man box, ask Mallory to block, and see it fail before we decide maybe that won't work. 4 weeks into the year isn't when you decide to figure out what you can and cannot do. That's what the spring and fall camp was for. That's why you watched film of the team when you took the job.

We're paying $14 million for this staff and we're definitely not getting our moneys worth to this point. Things can change and i hope they do, but so far what we've seen play out in actuality has been terrible and worthy of the criticism.
See the D coverage, check with me, call new play, the D coverage adapts. We still run play that has no chance of working with the new coverage.

Unless that changes, the results won't change.

The way we're losing is why their is so much anger right now. We haven't lost a game yet because we lack talent. We've straight up been outcoached and that's a terrible look and worthy of frustrations.

What Butch would've done with an administration that alloted 14 million for a staff at the end of 2012, let alone 2000.

Can we get the leaders on record?
- Mope President - @SinisterCane in a landslide
- Mope VP -
- Mope Press Secretary
- Mope Secretary of Defense
- Mope Secretary of Offense
- Mope Secretary of Special Teams
- Mope Secretary of QB Controversy
- Mope Secretary of Fire Mario
- Mope Secretary of Slurper Punishments
- Mope Secretary of Hype - @cway313

Advertisement
Dennis might have spent have the money on Kentucky Gentleman and still won a national title.

Can we get the leaders on record?
- Mope President - @SinisterCane in a landslide
- Mope VP -
- Mope Press Secretary
- Mope Secretary of Defense
- Mope Secretary of Offense
- Mope Secretary of Special Teams
- Mope Secretary of QB Controversy
- Mope Secretary of Fire Mario
- Mope Secretary of Slurper Punishments
- Mope Secretary of Hype - @cway313
President Of The Beer Drinkers Club I'd like to be a slapdick and nominate myself

Advertisement
Well Butch needs to talk to Mario, as does Jimmy. Somebody needs to get through to him.
Butch has spoken to Mario. It was Mario who reached out to him. I'm driving down to UM with Butch in a few weeks. They're (UM) having a 1987 NC Reunion for the team and staff, unless it gets postponed because of Ian...JJ, Wannstadt, Butch etc....all will be there. I'm sure Mario will get a chance to sit with them. Butch still Loves UM very much, and would have absolutely no problem with lending a helping hand.

Butch has spoken to Mario. It was Mario who reached out to him. I'm driving down to UM with Butch in a few weeks. They're (UM) having a 1987 NC Reunion for the team and staff, unless it gets postponed because of Ian...JJ, Wannstadt, Butch etc....all will be there. I'm sure Mario will get a chance to sit with them. Butch still Loves UM very much, and would have absolutely no problem with lending a helping hand.
Mario would be wise to listen. To actually listen, if you know what I mean. Mario is no idiot, at least I don't think he is, but he is stubborn in some ways, and he really needs to have some true self reflection if he wants to have a shot at having the type of success those guys all had.

Advertisement
Back