MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Meanwhile coach steele is worried about not letting UNC know if al blades will be a back up saftey or CB saturday lmao.. idk how this **** happens with the staff around. This is some twilight ****, mind blowing stuff going on about how this is all going down
Yeah, definite impact on UNC game plan.

Advertisement
Why don't you shut your goddamned mouth.
He never showed up in a pirate suit.
Supposedly flip flops.
,Paul Dee who conducted the interview denies that ever happened.
Show me a picture Stoopid..

You do realize he interviewed twice with Miami. The first time he wore flip-flops.

I didn't realize Paul Dee was speaking from the grave now, but he was only present at the first interview.

1664898277574.png

He had 2 interviews, not 1 Mr. Know it all...so keep your misinformed Mouth Shut....I knew Paul very well....the 1st he wore Flip flops and a Hawaiian Shirt. Paul wasn't even the AD during the 2nd interview in 09.....and even lobbied for the job a 3rd time in 2010. @TheOriginalCane ....come school this clown.

100% true.

Sorry I responded with a picture from the Disney "Pirates" ride before I read your post.

Dead men tell no tales...

You do realize he interviewed twice with Miami. The first time he wore flip-flops.

I didn't realize Paul Dee was speaking from the grave now, but he was only present at the first interview.
HaHa, I'll go with Paul Dee from the Grave.
Just because someone died doesn't change historical fact..

Advertisement
The U is back to assessing. Coaches are figuring out what they do well and what they dont do well. Yikes. Overwhelemed? This is awful. I'm not sure how much assessment Mario needs to realize the amount of change is needed about which players to play. All these injuries are making it easy for him.

Thought we were back to work but... the assessment continues..but its the truth. very transparent. always honest.

&^%$
Drake maye has 22 Total TDs 1INTs in 5 games. He is going to set our defense on fire.

Advertisement
Translation of Cristobal/Gattis/Steele last presser:

- We have no idea why it went so wrong
- We thought we were better
- Our previous limited capabilities are now even more limited
- We can't fix this with tools we have

The “we have no idea what went wrong” is bullshyt.

It’s easy to see EXACTLY what went wrong.

TVD still needs much development and Gattis has done a poor job getting him comfortable. He came out in front of a dead stadium and threw two picks in the first quarter and singlehandedly put the team down 10-0. There was a ton of bad luck mixed in because that second pick wasn’t his fault. He couldn’t see the d end through the blocker and that guy made an incredible once in a lifetime play.

MTSU got a huge momentum boost and a team that has been whispered to not be that high on TVD became tight and listless.

Kam and played too shallow and gave up a bunch of big plays. We busted coverages and missed tackles. It was a perfect storm that made our bad habits swell to the surface.

We should have benched TVD sooner and threw the ball deep to Ladson. We should have attacked the second level defenders who were creeping up late to crowd the run with more rpo and quick passes. On defense we should have gone to a deep zone and stayed in it.

Football is an emotional game and TVD put us in a very bad spot. There is still no excuse for the lack of focus and effort the players gave when adversity hit. The coaches were slow or negligent to make some key adjustments and the game spiraled out of control.

TVD has to be held accountable for his poor play. Leaving him in sent a bad message to the rest of the team an contributed to the catastrophe that occurred.

Mario is a leader and has to hold himself, coaches, and players accountable. Underperforming positions need to be identified (including quarterback) and opened to competition.

Advertisement
I’m normally with you, but A&M is a bad example. They literally just came out and publicly said there are boosters willing to pay Jimbo’s ridiculous buy out if the season continues this way. That’s terrible optics.

Michigan fans wanted Harbaugh gone. I don’t think our fanbase has done anything different - other than reveal the IQ level of many Miami “fans”

Now with that said, it’s the same porsters making the same threads because they don’t get enough attention in the real world. We get it. Now support the team or kindly finger your own ******* and go root for the Noles.
To be fair, Jimbo’s going into his 5th season after those boosters reportedly spent atleast $30 million on his last class. Harbaugh was going into his 7th season. Mario? 4 games in

The we don’t know what we do well is bullshyt too.

On offense we run well when the numbers are favorable. We need to recognize when the defense is crowding the box and attack downfield. The pass game was there because MTSU was committing 8 defenders to stopping the run.

We run spread formations better. We run quick developing routes better. We run rpo better than the rollout playaction. We need to throw short to the field with curls, slants, and outs. They are pressing the boundary and we need to set up some deep shots there.

On defense, the man 2 works well, but we hardly run it. We CANNOT run cover one unless we are jamming. We are awful at cover one when we are not physical. Throw those plays out. Cover 3 is good when we don’t bust. We need to go eight in coverage more and keep the offense in front of us. Blitz hasn’t worked well because teams are quick passing. The eight man coverage will crowd passing lanes and make quarterbacks uncomfortable. The three man rush will work surprisingly well IMO. But we have to play DEEP unless we are jamming receivers.

Using other people’s faults as an excuse for one’s own, on your first point. Correlation not causation on the second one. You’re making a sound argument, but it isn’t relevant to my point.
Come on .. "time and place for everything". The time for voicing concern is WHEN you see something ineffective taking place ... just like the fans are voicing concern regarding what they saw against MT State. You expect people who showed up for that game to just sit there and say "well, that looks OK, I assume they will improve over time". No way. Passionate fans that care about the program also DO have a right to vent when things go wrong. That's one of the reasons that Canesinsight and other boards exist ... to provide a venue for fans to applaud successes, voice angst at failures, and to root for the program to improve.

Advertisement
The “we have no idea what went wrong” is bullshyt.

It’s easy to see EXACTLY what went wrong.

TVD still needs much development and Gattis has done a poor job getting him comfortable. He came out in front of a dead stadium and threw two picks in the first quarter and singlehandedly put the team down 10-0. There was a ton of bad luck mixed in because that second pick wasn’t his fault. He couldn’t see the d end through the blocker and that guy made an incredible once in a lifetime play.

MTSU got a huge momentum boost and a team that has been whispered to not be that high on TVD became tight and listless.

Kam and played too shallow and gave up a bunch of big plays. We busted coverages and missed tackles. It was a perfect storm that made our bad habits swell to the surface.

We should have benched TVD sooner and threw the ball deep to Ladson. We should have attacked the second level defenders who were creeping up late to crowd the run with more rpo and quick passes. On defense we should have gone to a deep zone and stayed in it.

Football is an emotional game and TVD put us in a very bad spot. There is still no excuse for the lack of focus and effort the players gave when adversity hit. The coaches were slow or negligent to make some key adjustments and the game spiraled out of control.

TVD has to be held accountable for his poor play. Leaving him in sent a bad message to the rest of the team an contributed to the catastrophe that occurred.

Mario is a leader and has to hold himself, coaches, and players accountable. Underperforming positions need to be identified (including quarterback) and opened to competition.
I'm not certain if you are agreeing with me.or screaming Die! Die! Die!

Either way, I like it!

Come on .. "time and place for everything". The time for voicing concern is WHEN you see something ineffective taking place ... just like the fans are voicing concern regarding what they saw against MT State. You expect people who showed up for that game to just sit there and say "well, that looks OK, I assume they will improve over time". No way. Passionate fans that care about the program also DO have a right to vent when things go wrong. That's one of the reasons that Canesinsight and other boards exist ... to provide a venue for fans to applaud successes, voice angst at failures, and to root for the program to improve.
Fifteen years of bad coaches, lazy evaluations, underfunding, bad facilities and most importantly a culture that’s broken and you truly think the time to voice your concerns is four games into the new coaches first season leading the program? You win! Either burn it all down or losing your mind publicly is going to make him change course from what he believes is the best way to right this ship. Genius
You might be right ultimately, but I’ll wait until after he moves into his new house and stops renting. I think this might take longer than new floors and cabinets.

Advertisement
Back