MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

1664852557690.png

Advertisement
This a conundrum.

The mopes are what make our fanbase embarrassing.

The mopes negatively affect the team and recruiting at least nominally.

The mopes have taken over the boar|, and some neutrals or even some sunshine pumpers have been mopes lately.

The mopes are also right almost always.

*to be fair, though, it’s way too easy to be a mope. Only a handful of programs have the success we seek. Pretty good odds to be right.
The moped make this board unbearable, the mopes need to find a second hobby because this is bad for their health being this negative 24/7

Advertisement
Advertisement
This a conundrum.

The mopes are what make our fanbase embarrassing.

The mopes negatively affect the team and recruiting at least nominally.

The mopes have taken over the boar|, and some neutrals or even some sunshine pumpers have been mopes lately.

The mopes are also right almost always.

*to be fair, though, it’s way too easy to be a mope. Only a handful of programs have the success we seek. Pretty good odds to be right.
Am I really asking to much to not get your *** whooped by a bottom feeder team? I’d say 90% of the fams did not expect a Championship, or even a Conference title. Most did not expect a win against AssToMouth, or for us to beat NC convincingly. But yeah, loses like MTSU are and should always be inexcusable. Period. The whole **** team should hear it from fans and alumni for two straight weeks how ****** of a loss that was. No mercy, no excuses. Fk that, it was MTSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The U is back to assessing. Coaches are figuring out what they do well and what they dont do well. Yikes. Overwhelemed? This is awful. I'm not sure how much assessment Mario needs to realize the amount of change is needed about which players to play. All these injuries are making it easy for him.

Thought we were back to work but... the assessment continues..but its the truth. very transparent. always honest.

&^%$

Trying to understand your point.

Advertisement
Back