MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Front page threads on this forum:

WE ARE FCKD

So are we rebuilding this year again?

The false prophet known as Greentree Field

As typical lane kiffin was passed over

selling season 3 GIF
Must be new here.

Yep.

Advertisement
I’m not 95 but we had to be real fans back then. Before Schnelly, we were nobody’s. Had some AA’s and a few winning seasons but never sniffed an NC.

Many of today’s fans think the last 20 years were bad and basing it on an 18 year run from 1983 to 2001. 18 years out the 95 years Miami has played football. A little perspective goes a long way.
Nobody whose a fan today is fair whether. Sorry.

Advertisement
Y’all shills can’t justify this and just blame the players. I was here as a kid before Lou Saban. I’m a homegrown sucker for the U, good or bad… from a family of Canes. But it is what it is. No bullshît. We don’t lose like that, and cover it up.

Relax and let the season play out. Anytime you lose to MTSU the coaching staff deserves heat, but some of you need to move the **** on and reserve some judgement until the **** thing has played out. The time to cry all over this board was last weekend, grow up and just let things unfold or take a break from Canes football.

We suck. A lot of this team is charmin ultra soft mentally and physically and the scheme hasn’t done any favors. But at least let Mario, Zo and others adapt and do their jobs.

Most fan bases feel the same way we do, that’s the funny thing. Building a program takes time and most programs go nowhere because they cycle out regimes and “rebuild” every 3 years if they’re not winning championships. We live in an instant gratification world. I think we made good hires to lead the program, at least much better than we have for a long time, and I’m willing to see it through and not dump on Mario every dame week until it has all played out.

Advertisement
Mario is an Oline coach and is always going to run an offense that shows off his Oline.

Like Kiffen is a QB guy…he runs an offense that shows off the QB
.Same with the pirate and a guy like Lincoln Riley.

The HC is always going to lean to what he knows best and all you can do is hope they are open enough to stray a little from what they know to allow their team to be successful.Kind of like OU.Riley always had a great offense but couldn’t stop anyone.Kirby’s a defensive coach and leans more to making sure his offense doesn’t put the defense in harms way and just asks his QB to not turn the ball over and give the other team short fields and score a little and his D will handle the rest.

Then you have a guy like Saban who is a defensive guy and like Kirby it was always about making sure his offense didn’t put the defense in too much trouble and let them win the game for him.THEN SABAN SMARTENED UP and saw that these new offenses could exploit his defenses no matter how many 5* he had on it and he couldn’t win with ball control and he adapted.

Let’s hope Mario at some stage realizes running an offense that takes 15-18 plays and 8-10 minutes to score won’t win much in todays world of quick strike offenses cause if not we will always be in a fight to win a game that we get behind in…
Funny thing about this is Lane’s offenses run the ball ALOT but he spreads the field and has an explosive and creative pass game with tempo so u have to be honest. Its not about not wanting to run the ball alot, if thats what mario wants im cool with it but its this conservative clock managing phone booth pass game bs that is crazy to me in 2022 IN MIAMI.

Idk bro, I have been called a mope for years but my interest in posting has basically dropped so most dont have to worry about my POV. Its mind blowing to see us get smoked on both sides of the ball and look outclassed by middle tenn at home.. I was in OB against UVA, I was at stadium when UNC ran it and ran it and ran it and ran it and ran it and ran it down our throat and we were helpless but if there is any silver lining that was an acc opponent, and now there when we got SMOKED by a cupcake at home and looked inept doing it, straight clown shoes players running into each other type ****.. Most teams if they get upset its by a fg or something, they were shutting us down on 4th down, throwing bombs, pulling away..

I was asking for lane because I am spread guy, when even saban and his former coaches say they are now a passing team and the game has changed but we want to bang all the way down field, all we can do is wait and hope he gets his players in to try to run it. Was saying all offseason we are SLOW AF, How are we gonna have explosive plays with bro style AND small rb who cant break away and no scary WR who can separate and make the defense pay when they pack the box. Even with that we shouldnt get smoked.. Hopefully our qb was able to get the other wr phone numbers and tried to build chemistry with everyone and not only one guy

Relax and let the season play out. Anytime you lose to MTSU the coaching staff deserves heat, but some of you need to move the **** on and reserve some judgement until the **** thing has played out. The time to cry all over this board was last weekend, grow up and just let things unfold or take a break from Canes football.

We suck. A lot of this team is charmin ultra soft mentally and physically and the scheme hasn’t done any favors. But at least let Mario, Zo and others adapt and do their jobs.

Most fan bases feel the same way we do, that’s the funny thing. Building a program takes time and most programs go nowhere because they cycle out regimes and “rebuild” every 3 years if they’re not winning championships. We live in an instant gratification world. I think we made good hires to lead the program, at least much better than we have for a long time, and I’m willing to see it through and not dump on Mario every dame week until it has all played out.
Agree! It's crazy to me, how folks jump ship at the first sign of trouble. I guess being a fan today is a lot different than from back in the days. Win or lose, I'm gonna ride with this team and it's staff. Of course, we have the right to gripe after the MTSU collapse, but some folks just don't know when to let go.

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Idk bro, I have been called a mope for years but my interest in posting has basically dropped so most dont have to worry about my POV. Its mind blowing to see us get smoked on both sides of the ball and look outclassed by middle tenn at home.. I was in OB against UVA, I was at stadium when UNC ran it and ran it and ran it and ran it and ran it and ran it down our throat and we were helpless but if there is any silver lining that was an acc opponent, and now there when we got SMOKED by a cupcake at home and looked inept doing it, straight clown shoes players running into each other type ****.. Most teams if they get upset its by a fg or something, they were shutting us down on 4th down, throwing bombs, pulling away..

I was asking for lane because I am spread guy, when even saban and his former coaches say they are now a passing team and the game has changed but we want to bang all the way down field, all we can do is wait and hope he gets his players in to try to run it. Was saying all offseason we are SLOW AF, How are we gonna have explosive plays with bro style AND small rb who cant break away and no scary WR who can separate and make the defense pay when they pack the box. Even with that we shouldnt get smoked.. Hopefully our qb was able to get the other wr phone numbers and tried to build chemistry with everyone and not only one guy
How are we so slow that MTSU looked like the faster team? MTSU! That’s lunacy. But yet the talent rankings have us 79 spots higher. We’re not supposed to lose. But here we are.

Advertisement
Meanwhile coach steele is worried about not letting UNC know if al blades will be a back up saftey or CB saturday lmao.. idk how this **** happens with the staff around. This is some twilight ****, mind blowing stuff going on about how this is all going down
Blades should be tweaking on twitch and that’s it. Play ******* AVANTE

Holy ****, we are SO FCKD.

They are not changing a thing. Not a **** thing.
If they can't even identify the problem, they are certainly not changing it.

Yeah, that's it Gattis! That's why your offense has no rhythm, it was because of the two interceptions.
Is this guy for real? Somebody tell me this is not real, PLEASE.
Coaches are ego maniacs man they will never change rather go down with the ship then innovate and be better. The great ones change! We may not have a great hopefully he pulls his head out of his ****

Mario is an Oline coach and is always going to run an offense that shows off his Oline.

Like Kiffen is a QB guy…he runs an offense that shows off the QB.Same with the pirate and a guy like Lincoln Riley.

The HC is always going to lean to what he knows best and all you can do is hope they are open enough to stray a little from what they know to allow their team to be successful.Kind of like OU.Riley always had a great offense but couldn’t stop anyone.Kirby’s a defensive coach and leans more to making sure his offense doesn’t put the defense in harms way and just asks his QB to not turn the ball over and give the other team short fields and score a little and his D will handle the rest.

Then you have a guy like Saban who is a defensive guy and like Kirby it was always about making sure his offense didn’t put the defense in too much trouble and let them win the game for him.THEN SABAN SMARTENED UP and saw that these new offenses could exploit his defenses no matter how many 5* he had on it and he couldn’t win with ball control and he adapted.

Let’s hope Mario at some stage realizes running an offense that takes 15-18 plays and 8-10 minutes to score won’t win much in todays world of quick strike offenses cause if not we will always be in a fight to win a game that we get behind in…
Yep. He has an offensive lineman mindset, to a fault. Doesn’t matter if we score points and win, as long as the OL can run block.

Advertisement
Back