MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Man I told y'all this board is worse than Gator tears, I might have to check out soon myself until gameday

Advertisement
There’s a time and a place for everything. This week wasn’t the time and this isn’t the place. We’ll have plenty of time after the season. This fanbase has done nothing but hurt recruiting and our teams moral. It’s cool, nothing new to see here. Look at Michigan or Texas A&M. They’ve done the right thing and have been rewarded. Michigan is now contending for the playoffs again and A&M had continued to build the roster into a soon to be powerhouse
this team has hurt my morale and ruined many saturdays

accountability.

So again..... I ask..... How many games did the offense win us last yr....???

I mean, if we want to really count I'd say NC State, Pitt, GT, and VT would qualify, the defense let up at least 4 scores and/or 30 points in each. If you want to add in games the defense lost, UNC and FSU were abysmal defensive efforts. No one is saying its the key to all things UM, but seeing as we lost to a bad G5 team with the same QB, it's not without evidence in its favor.

This a conundrum.

The mopes are what make our fanbase embarrassing.

The mopes negatively affect the team and recruiting at least nominally.

The mopes have taken over the boar|, and some neutrals or even some sunshine pumpers have been mopes lately.

The mopes are also right almost always.

*to be fair, though, it’s way too easy to be a mope. Only a handful of programs have the success we seek. Pretty good odds to be right.

Advertisement
You don't need EXTREME tempo to be successful in cfb. In fact, some of the fastest top OC from5-7 years ago have now slowed down to midpack.

I repeat there is no co-relation between warp speed and winning in CFB

That being said...I do think you need AT LEAST the ability to mix in some tempo. And god knows you can't be moving like a snail with 3-8 minutes left against TAMU like we were. And you don't run the play clock down to 2 to kick a f**king punt. That was so pathetic.

I know Mario isn’t that much of idiot to not know the difference in spread variations…

I think only a small handful of teams run that hyper sonic old school chip Kelly offense

Exactly...you do need to be able to speed things up on occasion

But the warp speed stuff isn't necessary.

Our ability to recruit is for sure and it doesn’t help having “fans” trashing the team. Keep telling yourself we only have a hand in wins and losses when the crowd gets loud on third downs…. Facepalm
This board is no worse than others when it comes to meltdowns.
I doubt recruits vette fb forums before committing.
They're checking out the Bags..

Advertisement
Why don't you shut your goddamned mouth.
He never showed up in a pirate suit.
Supposedly flip flops.
,Paul Dee who conducted the interview denies that ever happened.
Show me a picture Stoopid..
He had 2 interviews, not 1 Mr. Know it all...so keep your misinformed Mouth Shut....I knew Paul very well....the 1st he wore Flip flops and a Hawaiian Shirt. Paul wasn't even the AD during the 2nd interview in 09.....and even lobbied for the job a 3rd time in 2010. @TheOriginalCane ....come school this clown.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I wish all of the 95 year old posters on here would comment on how that felt. A lot of insight could be shared, IMO.
I’m not 95 but we had to be real fans back then. Before Schnelly, we were nobody’s. Had some AA’s and a few winning seasons but never sniffed an NC.

Many of today’s fans think the last 20 years were bad and basing it on an 18 year run from 1983 to 2001. 18 years out the 95 years Miami has played football. A little perspective goes a long way.

It might be more accurate to say through 1979. In 1980, the winds of change were starting to blow.

But for sure Punxsutawney Phil has been our 2nd mascot since 2006.
The Win against #1 Penn St in 81 was the Big one....the 79 Win against them in Happy Valley was substantial, but they were only ranked #19....Brodsky's 80yd TD in the 81 game, was as huge of a play than anything in UM History.

It might be more accurate to say through 1979. In 1980, the winds of change were starting to blow.

But for sure Punxsutawney Phil has been our 2nd mascot since 2006.
No doubt the winds of change started in 1980 but many of today’s fans only think of the NC’s with the last being 2001. They have no clue about the futility of the program before 1983.

Advertisement
The U is back to assessing. Coaches are figuring out what they do well and what they dont do well. Yikes. Overwhelemed? This is awful. I'm not sure how much assessment Mario needs to realize the amount of change is needed about which players to play. All these injuries are making it easy for him.

Thought we were back to work but... the assessment continues..but its the truth. very transparent. always honest.

&^%$

Advertisement
Back