MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

The fan base, collectively speaking and myself included, needed a reality check.

Now that we got it, a lot of cats are lashing out as if somebody sold 'em a bill of goods.

IMO, it's our own fault for drinking all that preseason Kool-Aid
Yeah I mean I admit I had a hard time

I’m not a huge Mario fan, never was, I know this roster is rough. I thought TVD would struggle this year even if Lashlee was the OC (simply because it happens all the time when guys go into their second years)

All that being said I still never expected some **** like this

So I get why people are ****ed but I also don’t see the point in just regurgitating the same things over and over again

And on a macro level the investment into the program is still the most important thing. It’s what will help us not in week 1-4 of year 1, but hopefully year 5,10,15,20 etc down the road to give us the chance to make the right adjustments as we go along

It really is kinda like year 1 for the program (not trying to make excuses)

Advertisement
Oh look a bro style cuck
I just saw you’re avi and screen name. I misunderstood you, you’re “Greek”. I’m not into guys. Thanks but no thanks. I thought you were attacking me personally, not asking me to bang your wife. My bad. I didn’t even notice you’re a “cowboy”. So sorry. Not judging, just NOT something I’m interested in.

Last edited:
Front page threads on this forum:

WE ARE FCKD

So are we rebuilding this year again?

The false prophet known as Greentree Field

As typical lane kiffin was passed over

selling season 3 GIF
Some of those priceless works of art are locked 👀

Don’t forget the precipitous drop in points vs FBS teams.
Yeah, but who needs to score points when you are doing what you love doing? Points are for losers. We got us the most laid back, relaxed, take it easy approach to an O that we could ever hope to have. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy our sloth like O.

Advertisement
How dare people not pump sunshine after the programs worse loss? Fake fans if you ask me..

I'm not prepared to acknowledge the loss to MTSU is the worst in UM's history. In the last two decades alone, you have us losing 0-48 to UVA in the last game at the OB, losing to FIU (for the first time) in the Graveyard of the OB, Clemson killing us 58-0 at home, and even Louisiana Tech shutting us out (albeit in a bowl game). If I'm ranking our 5 worst losses in the last two decades, I've got them:

UVA
FIU
MTSU
Clemson
LaTech

The fan base, collectively speaking and myself included, needed a reality check.

Now that we got it, a lot of cats are lashing out as if somebody sold 'em a bill of goods.

IMO, it's our own fault for drinking all that preseason Kool-Aid

So you are saying we had a collective case of loser denial, and MTSU was the parking cone?

Advertisement
That's a fantastic historical snapshot. Now go look at Georgia's roster. And their 2023 recruiting class.
I don't understand the point, the entire national recruiting pool is tautologically better than the single best 1 or 2 zipcode regions in the recruiting pool, are you under the impression that Miami is ignoring bleuchips in the national pool b/c of a focus on SFL? SFL is relevant because Miami's brand and location means they hit on recruits in that area at an above average rate even while being a mediocre 7-5 program for two decades running, but the players they have actually been getting while doing this are getting drafted at a rate that suggests "they suck because they are recruiting SFL" is not correct.

Georgia has twice the bluechips of the back half of the top 10 in recruiting, there is no special sauce strategy there. Miami should definitely recruit like Georgia.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UGA's offense is also their weakness still because they're staying with an older system. Bama likely beats them in the title game if they didn't lose their top 2 WRs. UGA is winning despite their offense because of the talent they have.

We don't have that talent and should not be trying to win that way. If that is Mario's ultimate goal, then you can still work towards building that program while adjusting to what you have now.
Yea that was pretty much my point I honestly don't think miami will ever recruit on the level of Ga to be honest. When miami was good it was usually a speed advantage. We really need to get back to getting our athletes in space not playing in phone booth.

I'm not prepared to acknowledge the loss to MTSU is the worst in UM's history. In the last two decades alone, you have us losing 0-48 to UVA in the last game at the OB, losing to FIU (for the first time) in the Graveyard of the OB, Clemson killing us 58-0 at home, and even Louisiana Tech shutting us out (albeit in a bowl game). If I'm ranking our 5 worst losses in the last two decades, I've got them:

UVA
FIU
MTSU
Clemson
LaTech

Rank ordered by Miami's futility of purpose:

Miami vs La Tech(+6.5)
Result: 0 - 14 (20.5 pt Miami under performing differential)

Miami vs FIU(+20)
Result: 24 - 30 (26 pt Miami under performing differential)

Miami vs MTSU(+25.5)
Result: 31 - 45 (39.5 pt Miami under performing differential)

Miami vs UVA(-4.0)
Result: 0 - 48 (44 pt Miami under performing differential)
*worst shutout OB loss in program history

Miami vs Clemson(-7.0)
Result: 0 - 58 (51 pt Miami under performing differential)
*worst defeat in program history by scoring margin

Advertisement
Back