MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

If you believe this then I can safely assume you don't really go to other team boards at all. What is said here on CiS is par the course for most sports message boards I've ever been on. CiS is actually censored and tamer than other boards out there.

Once we see this program become competent we can start saying positive things about it. Until then, I can't blame a single soul for sending their child elsewhere.
Pathetic. Tu Quoque

Advertisement
Man

Mannn...stfu with your nonsensical BS....I know without any doubt that he showed up as I said...many posters on here know what I said is 100% true. I have a close friend who is on the UM HOF Committee, who called me minutes after it happened. @TheOriginalCane ....this clown thinks I'm making this up...

It's insane what people say to try to advance their man-crushes on certain corches. I understand why people LIKE Leach, from a W-L standpoint, and from a TV highlights standpoint. And yet somehow they will try to act as if UM employees would invent a fictitious story to somehow impugn a coach who was given TWO interviews. WHY? It's not our fault that Leach and Mullett both had two underwhelming interviews on two separate occasions.

It will never stop PlayStation All-American fans from trying to build a fantasy roster of corches who can't keep their defective personalities in check. Leach! Mulllet! Kiffin! Urban Myth!

Sorry, folks, but @SWFLHurricane speaks the truth on Leach.

There’s a time and a place for everything. This week wasn’t the time and this isn’t the place. We’ll have plenty of time after the season. This fanbase has done nothing but hurt recruiting and our teams moral. It’s cool, nothing new to see here. Look at Michigan or Texas A&M. They’ve done the right thing and have been rewarded. Michigan is now contending for the playoffs again and A&M have continued to build the roster into a soon to be powerhouse
I’m normally with you, but A&M is a bad example. They literally just came out and publicly said there are boosters willing to pay Jimbo’s ridiculous buy out if the season continues this way. That’s terrible optics.

Michigan fans wanted Harbaugh gone. I don’t think our fanbase has done anything different - other than reveal the IQ level of many Miami “fans”

Now with that said, it’s the same porsters making the same threads because they don’t get enough attention in the real world. We get it. Now support the team or kindly finger your own ******* and go root for the Noles.

Personal attacks
There’s a time and a place for everything. This week wasn’t the time and this isn’t the place. We’ll have plenty of time after the season. This fanbase has done nothing but hurt recruiting and our teams moral. It’s cool, nothing new to see here. Look at Michigan or Texas A&M. They’ve done the right thing and have been rewarded. Michigan is now contending for the playoffs again and A&M have continued to build the roster into a soon to be powerhouse
Oh look a bro style cuck

Advertisement
I’m normally with you, but A&M is a bad example. They literally just came out and publicly said there are boosters willing to pay Jimbo’s ridiculous buy out if the season continues this way. That’s terrible optics.

Now with that said, it’s the same porsters making the same threads because they don’t get enough attention in the real world. We get it. Now support the team or kindly finger your own ******* and go root for the Noles.
Jimbo hasn’t won ANYTHING and they sell out EVERY game. They’re not the same. Not even close

Jimbo hasn’t won ANYTHING and they sell out EVERY game. They’re not the same. Not even close
It’s true they sell out and support the team. Unfortunately that’s something Miami really has never been able to do unless we’re a top 15 program.

Doesn’t mean their situation is less toxic than ours. I’d venture to say it’s way more toxic.

Advertisement
Prejudice??...because his Corny *** DID show up to Shalala's office looking like he was going Swashbuckling??
Did he swag Black Sails?

Screenshot_20221003-172207_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Or rock the Prince and the Revolution era "New Romantics" fit??

Screenshot_20221003-172409_DuckDuckGo.jpg

PS If any man speaks ill of The Purple One, I will cut you.

Advertisement
It's bad enough the team sucks, this site doesn't have to do the same. Nobody's happy with the last two games. That doesn't mean you have to go into the default "burn it all down" mode that you know so well from the last 15 years.

There were only 9 posters who thought Mario wasn't the guy just a few weeks ago and the poll stayed open until the 30th so you can't hide behind "Well, MTSY changed my opinion."

Exactly need to keep stacking talent and depth
How long until we have enough talent stacked to beat mighty MTSU? I mean that has to be our first target, right? Get enough talent to overcome crappy coaching and not get mauled like DBC in the Yukon wilderness, at the hands of mighty MTSU? So, tell me, how much talent does Mario need to beat MTSU? My lord, James Madison didn't need a boatload of 5 star players to monkey stomp them, but we do? Man, if we need that kind of talent to beat MTSU, what exactly does that say about Mario? Also, if we need a team full of 4-5 star players to beat MTSU, what the **** are we going to need to beat Georgia, Alabama, Ohio State, etc?

Advertisement
Im just amazed at the hate stamina some of y’all have

I was punched out last Sunday

The fan base, collectively speaking and myself included, needed a reality check.

Now that we got it, a lot of cats are lashing out as if somebody sold 'em a bill of goods.

IMO, it's our own fault for drinking all that preseason Kool-Aid

it's the only way to stay awake when watching our games.
From this point on I will be watching the condensed games on youtube after the game is over. I'm not spending 4 hours on a Saturday bored out of my mind. There is nothing good about this team worth watching.

We're averaging 0.1 more yards/carry so far this year. Is that 0.1 yards worth throwing away the passing success we had?
Don’t forget the precipitous drop in points vs FBS teams.

Advertisement
Back