MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
I wouldn’t accuse you of being one. I’m not a lashlee white knight either. I just think y’all are waxing on a little thick considering his circumstances
Their are things that Lashlee did that we should incorporate. I said that after the A&M game. In a perfect world be could combine a little of both but how many of those guys are there.. As a whole I'm disgusted with our green zone offense. It also can't be said loudly enough how much having a bonafide #1 WR improves your offense no matter the scheme.

WE ARE FCKD

The offense isn't working, but he's not objectively wrong. Look at the A&M and MTSU film. We had so many blown opportunities in both of those games. If our guys execute on half of those, we win comfortably.

Is Gattis at fault for our O not working right now and for not tailoring our offense to personnel? Absolutely. Is he right that our guys aren't executing? Absolutely. Both can be true.

No issues on Mario wanting a power spread. Gattis has met the power part. Gattis going to be a one and done. I have trouble with OC’s that always going to the execution answer.

Advertisement
That's the problem people are delusionrd into thinking it was. Lashlee was here for more than the last 6 games everyone wants to fantasize about. I watched 45 second drives in 2020 and 2021 that haven't been mentioned once.
If I recall wasn’t he referred to as “Azzlee” before the miraculous last 6 games. Love the revisionist history.

I dont care if Miami is spread and runs up tempo. If you dont block cant make easy throws and catch the ball you will not score. Mallory is a holding penalty waiting to happen. Fix the red zone problems and not turn the ball on 3 opening possessions and lets see what happens. Then dont give up 4 plays of over 69 yards on defense. This team in its loses hurts itself as much or more than the opponent. Coach and play better.

That UM Bunch Spread.

Come On Please GIF by VERZUZ

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mario knows he has the program by the short hairs and doesn’t give two shts about what anyone besides himself wants….he’s going to continue with this offense no matter how many planes are flown,how many sign trucks are driven around or partitions signed.

He has an 80 million dollar contract that he knows can’t be bought out so he’s gonna do what he wants no matter the end result and all we can hope for is that he is the ace recruiter that he’s supposed to be and can recruit enough studs to make this sHT run.

If not some of us will have moved on to a better place ( hopefully one that’s not real hot..lol) , some of us will be a decade older and some of us will have children that are too young to know better now but by then will be old enough to take the place of us that have moved on when the next coach that has Miami ties is named .

Advertisement
It’s not one thing or the other. Players have to play better but coaches need to scheme better. If it was just about players. Bama or UGA or Ohio State would never lose a game unless they played each other
Teams with superior talent and coaching do lose games but it is usually because players did not execute who normally do or the superior coaches made one or two bad decisions that they typically don't.

Advertisement
I doubt Gattis would even know how to run anything different. We won't see a scheme change until next year. This is the offense for this year at least.

Also, we're a Top 20 offense in first down efficiency and time of possession. We're, amazingly, a Top 40 offense overall. Our biggest issue is RedZone scoring, where we rank in the 90s.

I don't think Gattis has tailored this offense and playcalling to our available personnel, and I'm not a fan of how he's approached this year, but he's 100% right in saying we haven't executed. If this offense were a top to bottom disaster that was only on him, we wouldn't be able to move the ball as we have. Execution is at the top of the list of reasons why our O can't score. Looking at the A&M and MTSU film, it's painful to see how many opportunities we've blown when they were right there for the taking.

The goal is to win games, not to implement your scheme. A good OC, and good coach, should be able to adapt to win games. If you are defined by your scheme then you aren't worth a ****.

Stubbornness is the leading cause of death for coaches.

Yea but he’s got a **** trophy to show he’s the best…

That’s why we see all sofla receivers leaving to ole miss, tcu, miss st, smu right? **** let’s see all the 5 stars going to wake now. Fold the program.
That’s why bmac is at uga for that air raid fast tempo correct?

Y’all some stupid mfers on here man I swear.
Go cheer for the teams you’re really fans of. If the real fans on hear can’t see what’s going on then go ahead and join in on the period party and eat your cookie dough ice cream and chase it with a bottle of midol and a glass of Riesling.

Jtc.

Advertisement
Back