MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Actually, we don't. You and the recruiting services keep falling for SoFla "talent". Georgia and Alabama are getting 80 guys each from the deep south, not from Miami-Dade.
And you just have it all figured out, huh? lol if you truly believe we don't recruit well enough to be better than what we've been.

I guess back in 2014 when Al Golden had more losses than draft picks we just needed some guys who wanted it more? It wasn't our awful defensive scheme that led to Golden fielding 2 of the worst defenses in school history that was the issue, it was the players.

Advertisement
I don't think the offense is the reason we lost to FSU, or especially UNC lol. We lost 45-42 with the offense scoring 35 of our 42 points. Not sure how that loss is on them.
We scored 35 vs MTSU what's your point? When you have a dog **** defense you don't want to put them on the field more.

Based on your theory, every team with sub par players with a scheme that masked the lack of talent should be contending for titles. So many people hail Mike Leach as some offensive genius. Remind me again how many championships he's won? It's about players. Yes it's the staff's job to develop and make players better but at the end of the day, you can only show a guy how to catch a football so many times. He can either catch it or he can't. No scheme is going to change that.
It’s not one thing or the other. Players have to play better but coaches need to scheme better. If it was just about players. Bama or UGA or Ohio State would never lose a game unless they played each other

Advertisement

lane kiffin fau football GIF

Advertisement
That's the problem people are delusionrd into thinking it was. Lashlee was here for more than the last 6 games everyone wants to fantasize about. I watched 45 second drives in 2020 and 2021 that haven't been mentioned once.
Ppl want Lashlees passing concepts and playing in space. Nobody is pound the table for his run game. You and many others keep missing the point when Lashlee is referenced. I haven’t seen anyone say they miss the old lash playbook as whole

It could have if you have the same scheme with the o-line coaches and resources we have now. That’s my answer what’s your rebuttal
What did the scheme do for Deriq King when he constantly was told to run read option? What did the scheme do vs UVA when we kept going 3 and out and our defense couldnt stop a nosebleed. I am in now way convinced our OL is revamped yet. The horses haven't arrived and they have already been exposed in 2/3 games so far this year. I await your response.

Last edited:

Told you guys I had a baaaaaad feeling that Mario and Gattis were going to be real stubburn in regards to this offense.

Mario will spend the next 4 years trying to put his square peg of an offense into the round hole which is the S. Fla talent that want to play in a more uptempo spread offense.

Get used to it boys and girls we are on our way to becoming a Big Ten road grader team run left,run right,pass, punt team..

Advertisement
If you want to know why I keep saying lashlee’s play calling and scheme are getting the short end of the stick from you all tune into the Texas/tcu game this weekend.of course it’s coach dykes but it’s the same scheme. Garrett Riley is the play caller (he’s who I tried to get interviewed here too) that’s what lashlee’s scheme looks like with a serviceable o-line.

What did the scheme do for Deriq King when he constantly was told to run read option? What did the scheme do vs UVA when we kept goiibg 3 and out and our defense couldnt stop a nosebleed. I am in now way convinced our OL is revamped yet. The horses haven't arrived and they have already been exposed in 2/3 games so far this year. I await your response.
My response is the scheme was never fully shown and was always lashlee playing catch-up. U don’t believe our line are world beaters right now BUT there is improvement and they’re getting better by the week with things they struggled to do last year. You put the two together and you take off

And you just have it all figured out, huh? lol if you truly believe we don't recruit well enough to be better than what we've been.

I guess back in 2014 when Al Golden had more losses than draft picks we just needed some guys who wanted it more? It wasn't our awful defensive scheme that led to Golden fielding 2 of the worst defenses in school history that was the issue, it was the players.
LOL isn't really a valid response in a debate, but carry on.

We've been claiming that we have such a talent advantage down here for 20 years. But while the personnel source has remained the same, a hundred different head and assistant coaches have failed.

Advertisement
Ppl want Lashlees passing concepts and playing in space. Nobody is pound the table for his run game. You and many others keep missing the point when Lashlee is referenced. I haven’t seen anyone say they miss the old lash playbook as whole
Did you miss the bring back Lashlee threads? I can go bump 4 or 5 threads where people where begging for him to utilize the middle of the field. I can bump 4 or 5 threads where people were begging for him to utilize the TE. I said from jump I didn't like Gattis scheme but miss me with the grass was greener shít.

This tells me you don’t watch games Jagr, they were missing half their **** roster yet still won ten games in a bad year. While having a great decade with this method.
They don't recruit like Alabama and Georgia and their results don't measure up to Alabama and Georgia. I don't see the disconnect. But they recruit a **** of a lot better than we do.

I’d be more than happy with a power spread, what we’ve seen is not that. To me a power spread is similar to what Lincoln Riley runs, maybe I’m wrong, but that’s where my kind goes.

Advertisement
Back