MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
People keep acting like everything will be fine if we just change the scheme. If you get real football players you can run the Maryland Power I and win.

It worked great last year on the pass side. Kids where running wide open on all three levels of the field on most plays.

The TEAM couldn’t run it because that PART of the SCHEME was bad. So was the play calling.

Anyone with two brain cells would’ve used that passing game shell to develop an interior running game. You can do gap scheme and pin/pull within Lashlees passing game.

But no.

Let’s scrap the whole thing and condense the formations.

LMFAO

Advertisement
I will note that the team is probably full of cry baby ******* like y’all on this site. Some adversity comes your way and you fold. We play like **** for a bit and y’all quit, just like the players.

Listen, I can say it a million times, the scheme isn’t great but THE PLAYERS ARE PLAYING LIKE ****. We have a fragile *** mentality and you posters do the same ****.

Defense is an easier fix imo. Just play cover 2 because our CB can’t be counted on to man up. You can have fun with it to, go look at how the dolphins line up in one look and rotate to cover 2 or whatever when the play develops.

Offense I hate it to say but we’re kinda ****ed with having a boring pass scheme and a ton of injuries. I think the offense would be decent if we had one of Chaney/Citizen and X the whole year. We’ll to make it worse we lost 4 RB’s to some time and 2 of the best WR’s plus maybe a TE now? Just because we’re down bad doesn’t mean players should give up same goes for fans

People keep acting like everything will be fine if we just change the scheme. If you get real football players you can run the Maryland Power I and win.
Yes, real football players are needed. It sucks that we recruit better than 95% of other schools around the country. I wonder what this program would be capable of if we could just recruit the type of players UTSA has.

Advertisement
It worked great last year on the pass side. Kids where running wide open on all three levels of the field on most plays.

The TEAM couldn’t run it because that PART of the SCHEME was bad. So was the play calling.

Anyone with two brain cells would’ve used that passing game shell to develop an interior running game. You can do gap scheme and pin/pull within Lashlees passing game.

But no.

LMFAO
Did it work great vs FSU vs Alabama vs Michigan St vs UNC?

But no.

LMFAO

Right, it's all about scheme and playcalling. For 20 years. SoFla kids are just fine. It's the playcalling. No matter how many different coaches we run through, it's only about the play calling.

Advertisement
Yes, real football players are needed. It sucks that we recruit better than 95% of other schools around the country. I wonder what this program would be capable of if we could just recruit the type of players UTSA has.

Actually, we don't. You and the recruiting services keep falling for SoFla "talent". Georgia and Alabama are getting 80 guys each from the deep south, not from Miami-Dade.

Advertisement
Indeed. The offense wasn’t perfect. Never said it was.
That's the problem people are delusioned into thinking it was. Lashlee was here for more than the last 6 games everyone wants to fantasize about. I watched 45 second drives in 2020 and 2021 that haven't been mentioned once.

Last edited:
Cool so you just keep running the scheme, even if you don’t have the players to run it huh?

Recipe for success
Based on your theory, every team with sub par players with a scheme that masked the lack of talent should be contending for titles. So many people hail Mike Leach as some offensive genius. Remind me again how many championships he's won? It's about players. Yes it's the staff's job to develop and make players better but at the end of the day, you can only show a guy how to catch a football so many times. He can either catch it or he can't. No scheme is going to change that.

Advertisement
Back