MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
I personally wanted Lane, Freeze, And Mario 3rd but he has done a good job with the roster he was given. People freak out after a loss to a team that everybody had us losing to before the season started. And his recruiting will definitely pay off. To bring this garbage up proves this board is full of hot-headed garbage posters.. This board is *** . Support the ones you got FFS

Never said you did. I was specifically referring to factual evidence of Lane's recruiting ability and it's far from garbage.

C84EBC00-5F56-4E18-ADDF-70B84FFF5E14.jpeg

44E24440-EEB3-4DEB-9325-8DE56EA9D4C9.jpeg

Advertisement
So you’re trolling?
nah, i truly believe Lane is a better coach than Mario. Mario is still our best hire in 26yrs, but I prefer Lane.

Mario is a version of Jimbo. Mediocre game day coach & an elite recruiter who will just out talent 80-90% of teams we face soon enough. Both stuck in their ways offensively.

People who bring up Tennessee era younger Lane Kiffin as reasons why he would fail sound about as stupid as Mario haters who bring up FIU on why he sucks.

As far as trolling, it doesn't take a genius to know how this cult board would react to anyone who challenges the pre approved narratives

Advertisement
Imagine the people who think someones recruiting ceiling is the same at Ole MIss as it would be MIami.
Season 4 Eye Roll GIF by The Office
And still finished 15th overall last year at ole miss in the recruiting rankings. The whole narrative of he can't recruit is just false.

nah, i truly believe Lane is a better coach than Mario. Mario is still our best hire in 26yrs, but I prefer Lane.

Mario is a version of Jimbo. Mediocre game day coach & an elite recruiter who will just out talent 80-90% of teams we face soon enough. Both stuck in their ways offensively.

People who bring up Tennessee era younger Lane Kiffin as reasons why he would fail sound about as stupid as Mario haters who bring up FIU on why he sucks.

As far as trolling, it doesn't take a genius to know how this cult board would react to anyone who challenges the pre approved narratives
You started the post to get a worked up negative reaction for your entertainment. That’s the definition of trolling. That’s one thing but then you went politics - (on a guy who definitely doesn’t support the person you derided him on by the way) so you had to go. It’s one week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back