MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
lol. It's for the fans to open their eyes and realize there is no hope with them 2 playing for us. But sure, lets be positive and pretend like they are going to be studs in the nfl when they don't even have enough film to make a 30 second highlight tape.

lol. It's for the fans to open their eyes and realize there is no hope with them 2 playing for us. But sure, lets be positive and pretend like they are going to be studs in the nfl when they don't even have enough film to make a 30 second highlight tape.
JFC - no one is sitting around lying to themselves thinking that Ivey or Blades are future HOF players. Let's also not pretend that the staff is purposefully not playing Ed Reed or Charles Woodson at the expense of blatant favoritism. You also seem to have a personal vendetta which is probably the most disturbing part about all of this.

JFC - no one is sitting around lying to themselves thinking that Ivey or Blades are future HOF players. Let's also not pretend that the staff is purposefully not playing Ed Reed or Charles Woodson at the expense of blatant favoritism. You also seem to have a personal vendetta which is probably the most disturbing part about all of this.
with blades missing tackles and not trying to make plays aka last game and many other games and ivey being an awful db. Yes - I've said what I said. I'm done here

Advertisement
Yep. Also, what's crazy is Ivey actually had very good coverage on a receiver on a deep throw (@10:14min remaining 2nd qtr), better than I can recall him usually having, and the receiver still caught the ball. I feel like he's jinxed or something. Good improvment but I haven't rewatched the game yet to see if he was improved from game 1. Feels almost hopelessly futile, but as you said if our backups are getting beat the way Curtis did, then we are just screwed until they can develop more.
Yea man I keep rooting for him to come through as he is there to make the plays, but he just doesn’t.

on a separate note…saw Michael Jackson out there making plays for the Seahawks so you never know who’s gonna make it. Never would’ve imagined Sam Shields would have the career he did.

Blades has been mostly benched... He had 14 snaps against So Miss after having 22 vs BC. Imagine that'll go down even more against A&M

How about chanting the name of the player you want to replace the underperforming player? We want Tae, we want Tea, etc. Not sure you need to disparage a young man like that by saying he sucks in front of company lol

umm I've been right about everything and also called tae to be a cane, before him signing to us and before him coming back to the program amongst other predictions and outcomes as well. so watch how you speak to me.
I don't post on here often' i normally look at the treads and read thru them.. TBH with you and who ever TF you are ' Your post is the worst I've seen in yrs. You really want use to boo players (Young Kids). Your the most pathetic POS human being in Cane Nation. Have you ever played any sports? I mean anything besides sitting on that keyboard thinking of stupid sh@t to post. What's so pathetic about it. You keep coming back and trying to defend it

Advertisement
I don't post on here often' i normally look at the treads and read thru them.. TBH with you and who ever TF you are ' Your post is the worst I've seen in yrs. You really want use to boo players (Young Kids). Your the most pathetic POS human being in Cane Nation. Have you ever played any sports? I mean anything besides sitting on that keyboard thinking of stupid sh@t to post. What's so pathetic about it. You keep coming back and trying to defend it
I'd destroy you in any sport easy. But na, I don't really want to boo our players. I was just getting my point across. The kids are in college though stop acting like they are in middle school. and calm your *** down

Player A: Looks good in practice. Starts. Plays decent, but gives up the occasional big play, and misses a tackle every game.

Player B: Looks awful in practice. Come off the bench. Doesn't make any obvious mistakes in their 5 dime package plays

Who do you start? CIS says . . . Player B.

This thread should be pinned @anandris

As if Lane putting up 35-40+ every week and winning 10 games in Miami wouldn't offset any supposed recruiting advantages Mario offers anyways.

Advertisement
This thread should be pinned @anandris

As if Lane putting up 35-40+ every week and winning 10 games in Miami wouldn't offset any supposed recruiting advantages Mario offers anyways.
Wrong. Subpar recruiting remains subpar even if you win 10+ games. He brings great offenses but as a recruiter he's mid.

Wrong. Subpar recruiting remains subpar even if you win 10+ games. He brings great offenses but as a recruiter he's mid.
Beyond worthless, corny *** Manny Diaz just had a top 10 class in 2021. And with lifewallet + the portal Miami would recruit for itself.

I can assure you Ole Miss recruiting ceiling isn't half what Miami's is regardless of who the coach is

Advertisement
This is tough for me...everyone on here knows I was one of the top Lane Train guys...Mario was like my #3...
Now saying that...I am very pleased with Mario...even more than I thought I would be. Our O Line and D line are much improved and you want to build from the inside out...
Our team was better than aTm...we are still getting better.
Steele and the defense is top notch.

Lane is my guy...but we have to give Mario some time...in this short period we are vastly improved and physically stronger.

Advertisement
Back