MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
Please don’t. He’s special.
ralph.png

Do you know who I am?
Yeah, you’re the guy who called J Williams to Miami from the jump then proceeded to take a year long victory lap and crowned yourself the king because you had a connection with a then 17 year old kid. From then, all you have done is started idiotic thread after thread and bashed players who have given more to the program then 99% of people on this board.

I’ll never understand bashing players who represented the U well in the community, stayed home, and have been loyal. To want to boo those kids is disgraceful.

First before you guys complain about this is already a topic and there are many threads on this. save the time and just go view other threads then.

Yes alot of our other corners and dbs have not been playing well. However, We have watched Ivey and Blades suck for legit 5-6 years. SUCK!!! No matter how much practice they do, no matter what coaches we have, They suck and will always suck!!! there is a reason they are 5-6 year seniors. They will never sniff the NFL ... Coaches get cat fished by ivey and blades because of their size.

I dont understand how mario and the staff sit their and watch film and keep those guys in and getting snaps. IDC what they do at practice, the gameday film speaks for itself and they have always sucked, they are soft and once again, they are TERRIBLE.

This may be harsh but if we want to win, its going to be when they are not playing, that is just the reality.

If Mario does not fix this, us fans at the game, legit need to start a chant --- ivey sucks , blades sucks

We need change, its disrespectful to us as fans to keep playing them, disrespectful to the other kids on the team to keep playing them.
I think we should Fly The Banners.

Why should we express our discontent only for corches?

Let's get the Goodyear Blimp with LED board so we can appropriately shame players in real time based on the last play.

I'll handle the $$$ for all donations.

Who is in?

Advertisement
First before you guys complain about this is already a topic and there are many threads on this. save the time and just go view other threads then.

Yes alot of our other corners and dbs have not been playing well. However, We have watched Ivey and Blades suck for legit 5-6 years. SUCK!!! No matter how much practice they do, no matter what coaches we have, They suck and will always suck!!! there is a reason they are 5-6 year seniors. They will never sniff the NFL ... Coaches get cat fished by ivey and blades because of their size.

I dont understand how mario and the staff sit their and watch film and keep those guys in and getting snaps. IDC what they do at practice, the gameday film speaks for itself and they have always sucked, they are soft and once again, they are TERRIBLE.

This may be harsh but if we want to win, its going to be when they are not playing, that is just the reality.

If Mario does not fix this, us fans at the game, legit need to start a chant --- ivey sucks , blades sucks

We need change, its disrespectful to us as fans to keep playing them, disrespectful to the other kids on the team to keep playing them.
Not cool with the chant **** that’s terrible but I always knew they sucked. If dbu schools ain’t recruiting u that’s a red flag and jag schools wanted Blades n Ivey. Those are just the facts. They won’t improve they are who they are, all we need from them is effort that’s all we can ask for until the goons arrive.

Ivey did not play all that bad against Southern Miss. Probably would have had a pick too if the WR didn't commit Offensive PI. Made some solid tackles. Was in good position on the other deep pass that was along the sideline.
The problem with Ivey last game is he just allows too many easy like 8-12 yard receptions.

But we also learned Malik Curtis isn't ready for the spotlight either.
Personally I'd have Blades back at CB. Couch and Stevenson would be the starting CBs. Ivey would come in in nickel/dime at outside. Porter and Blades would be the next 2 up.

As for Blades - he didn't do anything special, and ****ed up 1 play. I think he can be better at CB or at least nickel than Safety.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Do you know who I am?
A fool bro a goat smelling *** fool who wants to chant against kids. Old *** d@ckweed. You ain't nobody' sit around on your computer in your momma's basement. Thinking of stupid sh#t to post. Nobody in thier right mind would follow your lead. Get your @ss a job n get off this board bro seriously

Last edited:
Yeah, you’re the guy who called J Williams to Miami from the jump then proceeded to take a year long victory lap and crowned yourself the king because you had a connection with a then 17 year old kid. From then, all you have done is started idiotic thread after thread and bashed players who have given more to the program then 99% of people on this board.

I’ll never understand bashing players who represented the U well in the community, stayed home, and have been loyal. To want to boo those kids is disgraceful.
Not bashing anybody speaking facts

Guy thinks he’s hot **** because he hit one of his last 45 predictions. Congrats now take your bs elsewhere.
umm I've been right about everything and also called tae to be a cane, before him signing to us and before him coming back to the program amongst other predictions and outcomes as well. so watch how you speak to me.

Not even going to bother reading the whole thread. But if someone is trying to organize a chant versus our own players, just wow. Maybe it's time to take a step back and analyze your priorities and hobbies/interests.
It is actually quite comical/sad/concerning all at the same time. If time permits, it is worth the read................kind of, but not really, just a bit.

Advertisement
umm I've been right about everything and also called tae to be a cane, before him signing to us and before him coming back to the program amongst other predictions and outcomes as well. so watch how you speak to me.
Watch how I speak to you? Lol you are the fool wanting to start chants about two players on the team. I think when someone says that then it's fair game for others to talk however the **** they want to talk to you.

Watch how I speak to you? Lol you are the fool wanting to start chants about two players on the team. I think when someone says that then it's fair game for others to talk however the **** they want to talk to you.
Guess I'm the only one that wants to see ivey and blades on the bench

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back