Everyones Feelings about this class for 2018?(Possible)

dukebeeasy305

Sophomore
Lorenzo Lingard
RB (6-0/190)

Brian Hightower
WR (6-2.5/202)

Josh Jobe
CB (6-1/180)

Tyson Campbell
CB (6-2/180)

Brevin Jordan
TE (6-3/240)

Artur Sitkowski
PRO (6-5/215)

Gilbert Frierson
CB (6-1/185

Al Blades Jr.
CB (6-0/170)

Asante Samuel Jr.
CB (5-9.5/166)

Mark Pope
WR (6-1/175)

Gurvan Hall
S (5-10.5/173)

Cleveland Reed
OG (6-3/327)

Elijah Moore
WR (5-11/170)

Daquris Wiggins
WR (6-2/180)

Camron Davis
RB (5-10/191)

Jalen Patterson (Keep or drop?) Keep imo
ATH (5-10/170)

Rosendo Louis
ILB (6-1/225)

Delone Scaife
OG (6-3/285)

Randy Russell
S (5-11/180)

Nesta Silvera
DT (6-2/308)

Donovan Georges
ILB (6-1/228)

D.J. Ivey
CB (6-1/180)

Dennis Briggs
DT (6-4/252)

Yasir Abdullah
OLB (6-2/195)

Thomas Burns (Track Scholarship?)
CB (5-9/150)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Take Samuel off the list(going) to fsu but that's very realistic as of right now. Your missing Gilbert frierson too

Advertisement
7 corners?

Pretty much all of them are interchangeable at both positions outside of ivey(stickler corner), hall and russell( safety only imo). Blades, Campbell, frierson, jobe to name a few can all play both safety and corner

7 corners?

Pretty much all of them are interchangeable at both positions outside of ivey(stickler corner), hall and russell( safety only imo). Blades, Campbell, frierson, jobe to name a few can all play both safety and corner

There are 9 total DB's on that list, 10 if you include Patterson. Yes, we desperately need an influx of elite talent back there, but 9 is too many for one class.

Need more o both lines. lets go get some more big ugly's. That is where the games are won.

Advertisement
7 corners?

There are 9 total DB's on that list, 10 if you include Patterson. Yes, we desperately need an influx of elite talent back there, but 9 is too many for one class.

patterson is most likely dropped but I think he has value as an athlete on the roster not just cb.. burns will likely get a spot as a legacy and he also has speed to burn I don't expect either to really be considered at CB

Need more o both lines. lets go get some more big ugly's. That is where the games are won.

after the class we got on the O-line I think we only take 2-3 O lineman this year and the 3rd one would have to be an elite talent but we are not currently in the running for any "Elite" D tackle I think we go after some elite kids also after we secure briggs if we miss on those I think we look for some juco or transfer players

Obviously way to early to know but how many does the staff sign on? Surely there is an initial number or an idea of this being a "smaller" "bigger" or avg size class.

Either way it will be filled with talent. This year just feels different in recruiting. The thing is tho we must win and have a great season. Especially with this schedule, hoping a qb emerges

Last edited:
Obviously way to early to know but how many does the staff sign on? Surely there is an initial number or an idea of this being a "smaller" "bigger" or avg size class.

Either way it will be filled with talent. This year just feels different in recruiting. The thing is tho we must win and have a great season. Especially with this schedule, hoping a qb emerges

I think it's going be a full 25 class but it will be hard to get past that.

Advertisement
I think people sleeping on gammage, think he is going to blow up. Hoping he in this class. Know wr deep this year and cant get everyone but do want un this class

Feelings? I can't feel anything. All the blood in my body has rushed to my crank.

I think 7 corners will be where we end up.
Blades, Ivey and Campbell as primarily CBs.
Jobe, Frierson as CB/FS.
Hall and Russell at S.

Also if we land a WR class of Pope, Wiggins, Hightower, and Thompson I might cry.

I also have a feeling Scaife and Silvera might be getting bumps soon.

Advertisement
I added all these players to the 247 calculator

This gives us a score of 289.16

Which would give us the 8th best class in 2017. Gotta do better

Top 8 class as of now this board would go crazy!! but some of these kids will be getting a bump really soon and depending on the season we may add some elite prospects like Taron Vincent and Warren Thompson. This list is guys I think we could get almost undoubtedly if we really really wanted them.

Kids ratings will go up. If we land all those guys on that list this class is a huge success. Don't be an *** clown

Man how the heck would we even make room for a Tyreke Johnson or Radley-Hiles, they've shown interest too as of late who would we have to drop out that Db group??? Russell? Gurvan? Lol this class is soo good it's stressful. Russell seems like a package deal with Cam so can't drop him and Gurvan is Elite too.

Advertisement
Back