Everyone To Somewhere Else

SFbayCane

All American
I thought I would clean the board of all the unnecessary threads that will be started over the next couple weeks.

Now everyone is free to discuss something of substance instead.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is still about a month left til signing day, lots can still happen. At this point last year who would have predicted Kevin Grooms, Dallas Crawford, Gionni Paul, and Jalen Grimble to the Canes?

There are still names that we haven't heard or discussed that will end up here. There will be players that flip, both into and out of the class. Happens every year.

Just enjoy the ride.

There is still about a month left til signing day, lots can still happen. At this point last year who would have predicted Kevin Grooms, Dallas Crawford, Gionni Paul, and Jalen Grimble to the Canes?

There are still names that we haven't heard or discussed that will end up here. There will be players that flip, both into and out of the class. Happens every year.

Just enjoy the ride.

Back when we were taking kids left and right, this was the reason why many were so optimistic. Get most of the class locked up so you can focus on the kids that are still up in the air.

We will see what happens I guess.

Advertisement
Back