Everyone talking about Enos but the bigger issue this season

Just like Spurrier ran his offense Manny should run his defense by 1st bring back Coach Kool and firing Stroud and Baker.

Advertisement
not Cuban and I support him. Be 100% real who could we’ve gotten that’s better? We’ve had a revolving door with our coaches for 15 years now. Give manny a chance. Elite college football coaches are not growing on trees. There may be 5 elite coaches across the entire country.

Put things into perspective. This team went 7-6 last year. We have some serious roster issues we have to fix. You don’t plug in a new coach and then boom we’re in the playoffs. We can’t keep hiring and firing coaches. I like Manny we’ve lost 2 games by less than 7 points. Chill tf out and be realistic about where the program is right now. Expect dog fights the rest of the year. 8-4 is the most likely outcome.

So we should have kept Shannon? Golden? Coker? Who did we fire too early?

This job is hard, but it also rewards great coaches. If a guy can coach, he shouldnt be fielding teams like we see from Manny and his predecessors. Theres a reason he was headed to Temple. Thats the level of coaching we can expect from him.

So we should have kept Shannon? Golden? Coker? Who did we fire too early?

This job is hard, but it also rewards great coaches. If a guy can coach, he shouldnt be fielding teams like we see from Manny and his predecessors. Theres a reason he was headed to Temple. Thats the level of coaching we can expect from him.

How do we know if Manny can coach? It’s been 4 games. Again please tell me who want to hire that would actually come here and that we can afford? Don’t worry I’ll gladly wait.

mario is 12-5 since getting the Oregon job. That’s not gonna satisfy our fans. If manny goes 8-4 that’s literally the same thing Mario did last year at Oregon. The only available coach that could turn this around quickly is Urban Meyer and that **** ain’t happening.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back