• Jarren Williams

• Kosi Perry

• Tate Martell

Results are only viewable after voting.
So a dictator
A child actor
And a rapper who might be living on mars

Oh I can’t forget about Beyoncé’s husband

Also, the best seller lists are nonsense. Kristen cavaleris book is on one of those.

Who is the child actor?

And u found a way to omit the fact that 1.2 million other people have read the book. No big deal, that's not a lot of people huh?

Advertisement
Who is the child actor?

And u found a way to omit the fact that 1.2 million other people have read the book. No big deal, that's not a lot of people huh?
And Goosebumps sold 300 million copies but I’m not spewing R.L. Stine quotes every chance I get.

And Goosebumps sold 300 million copies but I’m not spewing R.L. Stine quotes every chance I get.

Yeah the 100 horror fiction books for kids has sold 300 million. Being that we are all adults, I would hope u wouldn't quote a kids book.

Do I quote 48 Laws every chance I get? No. Does it apply in real life to everyone? Yes.

Advertisement
Did they also read The Little Red Hen?

Because they should have.

Yeah the 100 horror fiction books for kids has sold 300 million. Being that we are all adults, I would hope u wouldn't quote a kids book.

Do I quote 48 Laws every chance I get? No. Does it apply in real life to everyone? Yes.
Are you in fact an adult? And there you go again with the false consensus effect (look it up), because it applies to your life doesn’t mean it applies to everyone else’s. Maybe you need to hear those laws over and over again cause you just need them more than the rest of us....

Drake was a child actor...

Drake happens to be the biggest artist in the world, a millionaire, and the global ambassador to the Toronto Raptors, among other things.

Successful people reading the book only helps it's sales not harm them.

Are you in fact an adult? And there you go again with the false consensus effect (look it up), because it applies to your life doesn’t mean it applies to everyone else’s. Maybe you need to hear those laws over and over again cause you just need them more than the rest of us....

Or maybe u should answer why u voted in the poll then came into the comments and argued against voting in the poll? Still waiting on that answer.

Advertisement
Or maybe u should answer why u voted in the poll then came into the comments and argued against voting in the poll? Still waiting on that answer.
I already did, let me try again. I voted because there is someone I want to win, for selfish reasons (I enjoy the way he plays over the others). The reason I am arguing with you is because you are telling the ones that didn’t vote that they HAVE to want someone to win and that they HAVE to also think someone in particular in the group will win. And in both cases you are wrong.

I'll read the book when I'm sure the other 1,199,997 people are hugely successful.

I already did, let me try again. I voted because there is someone I want to win, for selfish reasons (I enjoy the way he plays over the others). The reason I am arguing with you is because you are telling the ones that didn’t vote that they HAVE to want someone to win and that they HAVE to also think someone in particular in the group will win. And in both cases you are wrong.

Everyone is capable of forming an opinion on who they think will win the QB battle. That's a fact. U dont even need knowledge about the QB situation to form an opinion but everyone here does have knowledge about our QBs, they are choosing not to give form an opinion.

I'm still wondering why u feel the need to defend other grown men.

Advertisement
Everyone is capable of forming an opinion on who they think will win the QB battle. That's a fact. U dont even need knowledge about the QB situation to form an opinion but everyone here does have knowledge about our QBs, they are choosing not to give form an opinion.

I'm still wondering why u feel the need to defend other grown men.
I’m not defending anyone, simply pointing out how flawed your thinking is, but I’m done. I’ll go back to reading.

I’m not defending anyone, simply pointing out how flawed your thinking is, but I’m done. I’ll go back to reading.

I'll end it with this; everyone is capable of forming an opinion on who they think will win the QB battle, they're just choosing not to. Having no knowledge about the QB situation is,in fact, false. Also, u don't even need knowledge to form an opinion.

Now, this conversation is over.

I'll end it with this; everyone is capable of forming an opinion on who they think will win the QB battle, they're just choosing not to. Having no knowledge about the QB situation is,in fact, false. Also, u don't even need knowledge to form an opinion.

Now, this conversation is over.
No! It’s over now.

Advertisement
Drake happens to be the biggest artist in the world, a millionaire, and the global ambassador to the Toronto Raptors, among other things.

Successful people reading the book only helps it's sales not harm them.

lmao at not getting the obvious joke about drake. dude you don't think people on this site know who drake is? he's the handicapped star of degrassi! also, LOL at global ambassador of the raptors. hes a cheerleader on the sidelines, who helped design a god awful alternate jersey for them

Either: 1. You're an old head white guy hiding behind a keyboard pretending to "act black" assuming, bc I am half black, that I act the same way. (Which is corny bc the vast majority of millennials do not care about someone race. This isn't the 1960 anymore).

2. You're just the average trollers with zero creativity.
You got it Einstein....

Advertisement
Back