Everyone Has A Dog In The Fight

Who Are You Putting Your Money On

• Jarren Williams

• Kosi Perry

• Tate Martell

Results are only viewable after voting.
CIS the home of motherfcukers who read way too much into ****.

This a 2 horse race.

Here’s what we know:

Tate: not the most accurate according to observers. Won like 47 games in HS. HS player of the year. Sat behind 2 Heisman candidates. Received top coaching.

Jarren: late bloomer. Was previously a UK commit. Never had a winning season in HS. Received horrible coaching at UM. Outside point a view is he is a quitter. But that might be due to last regime and their crap. Very athletic and can spin it.

Kosi: #3 ranked dual threat in HS. Athletic. Inaccurate, but strong arm. Off the field issues are the main concern. Reports are he doesn’t put the time in to get better. Been suspended multiple times.

Fresh start or not for Nkosi, this is really between Jarren and Tate.
Absolutely nothing. He’s trying, in a mentally defective way, to draw a parallel between making picks in a basketball tournament bracket and rooting for a guy to win a QB competition with zero information (i. e., “having a dog”) in a QB competition.

There's your information and there's plenty more on here if u want to do your research.

Here's the parallel between the Tournament and this - Miami is not in the Tournament so u don't even have a dog in the fight but u still fill out a bracket anyway based off the information u have.

The question is what do u THINK. To my knowledge no one here is nostradamus so I doubt anyone actually KNOWS.

Advertisement
Give me Tate, He’s a RS sophomore who’s been at OSU learning from under Urban Meyer & competing against the best. Plus Tate’s HS career speaks volumes about his Moxy & “It” factor... 45-0 at Bishop Gorman while playing a national schedule & Gatorade National player of the year... He’s arguably the greatest HS QB of all time!

And I can say u don't have the balls to say who you're really rooting for in fear of being wrong but I'm not going to so that.

So you're telling me in the NCAA Tournament or superbowl u "just want the best team to win"?
Now I'm convinced, you are stupid.

Carry on Sir

Advertisement
Now I'm convinced, you are stupid.

Carry on Sir

U said in the last post that no one "knows" who is going to be the QB. The question is not what u know but what what u think. Everyone here has enough information on the QBs to give an opinion on who they think will win at this point.

Now that I have proved my point, I will carry on, sir.

Advertisement
I’m rooting for all to succeed and hope the starter plays lights out. Based on only what I’ve read and heard the last two years, it appears Jarren is the most talented passer. Even if he earns starting spot, think Tate will have packages and play.

And I can say u don't have the balls to say who you're really rooting for in fear of being wrong but I'm not going to so that.

So you're telling me in the NCAA Tournament or superbowl u "just want the best team to win"?

I want the one who will take us to a NC, regardless of who is the best man or even best QBs. I want the hardware. Since Urban at least knows what a NC QB looks like, I’m will quests that one he recruited has best chance of being that QB as apposed to one Mark or even Manny recruited. For that reason only, I will go with Martel. Kelly and Vinny were the two best Miami QBs but it was the clumsiest sidearm throwing goofy guy name Bernie that brought home the gooods.

I want Jarren to be the guy that steps up as a leader and becomes the confident captain of our offense, as I believe he has the best accuracy and overall best throw. However I voted Tate because I have a feeling his intangibles and overall athleticism will be the deciding factor that wins over the coaches and team. Time will tell, but I'm ultimately satisfied that whichever one rises to the occasion will have a fighting chance to win consistently and provide a drastic improvement over years past with our new scheme.
I did the opposite. Voted Jarren, but would like to see Tate succeed. If Tate puts heat on the competition, which imo he is definitely capable of, I’m hoping Jarren fulfills his potential and exceeds his grasp. Either way, Winner Winner Chicken ***king dinner.

Advertisement
Not if you’re pulling for one guy over another unless the kid is somehow related to you or you know him personally.

You’re pulling for him bc he meets whatever biased reasoning in your brain.

Maybe youre right. I think all our qb's have some very good qualities, but with the little info we have between them, I cant go off anything other than what we have heard the past 2 years. . If either of the other guys get picked I couldnt give two ***** though. I just want a winner.

Maybe youre right. I think all our qb's have some very good qualities, but with the little info we have between them, I cant go off anything other than what we have heard the past 2 years. . If either of the other guys get picked I couldnt give two ***** though. I just want a winner.

I can respect that

Advertisement
What kind of chyt thought process is this? I call horse-hockey.

Ahhh I see. You must be an adult version of the learning disabled students I work with at school. Reading comprehension problems are nothing to snicker at. My heart goes out to you. Hang in there Swamp-***. You aren't alone on this board. Just move along and a find another easier post to start **** with for no reason. Pretty simple hidden behind a keyboard

Since Urban at least knows what a NC QB looks like, I’m will quests that one he recruited has best chance of being that QB as apposed to one Mark or even Manny recruited. For that reason only, I will go with Martel.
Jarren had an offer from Urban & OSU. Even took an official visit there. He was recruited by Day, who didn't want Martell & brought in Fields. Bottom line, the ability to pass the ball at a high level is a necessity to win big in today's game. I think this is Jarren's job to lose, unless we're so bad up front that every pass play looks like a Chinese fire drill - in which case you probably go with the scrambler. Regardless of who the best option is right now, it should be fairly apparent which QB would be more adept to winning on the big stage (hint: it's the one who can throw it best). I think the QB pick will tell us quite a bit about how close the coaches - who know exactly what it takes - think we are to competing with the big boys *now*.

Advertisement
Back