Everyone Has A Dog In The Fight

Who Are You Putting Your Money On

• Jarren Williams

• Kosi Perry

• Tate Martell

Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement
I believe he is trying to prove how straight he is by posting a picture of himself on FaceTime with a girl flashing her ****. The problem is that it’s obviously photoshopped. It’s not even a good photoshop job. So all he is doing is further casting doubt on his sexual preference.

Aren't u the same guy who said the *** pic was photoshopped too? Lmao. Like I said before, I love the hate.

If u want to be technical yes I did edit the pic to place my @ on it but as far as the actual picture, anyone who knows what a real photoshopped picture looks like will tell u that isn't photoshopped. I have the original pic too and u can reverse Google image search it.

I know dudes who’ve been fired for their posts on twitter and FB, others who’ve been demoted, and of several situations where job offers were rescinded.

These are city and county government jobs, but I gotta think the private sector is just as tough on that stuff.

In the private sector, you’re usually done if your employer finds questionable content in your social media. The topic is irrelevant, could be political, sexual, humor-related, whatever.

All it takes is for somebody to complain.

Unless you work in an “out there” industry like entertainment, where the tolerance is different. Even there, anything perceived to be misogynistic, and/or anti-LGBTQ will get you fired from an entertainment position, if it’s on the business side.

Aren't u the same guy who said the *** pic was photoshopped too? Lmao. Like I said before, I love the hate.

If u want to be technical yes I did edit the pic to place my @ on it but as far as the actual picture, anyone who knows what a real photoshopped picture looks like will tell u that isn't photoshopped. I have the original pic too and u can reverse Google image search it.
This is actually the first time I have seen the picture, you must be thinking about someone else that knows what they’re talking about and also called you out on your failed photoshop attempt.

I want to see where the fanbase is at. U can say "I just want the best QB to win" but, that's a lie. Everyone has a QB they are rooting for. Whether u admit it or not, everyone has a dog in the fight.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
So u basically just confirmed u either want Tate or Jarren. If u have a dog u don't want to win the fight u have a dog u do want to win. If Perry won the job and then performed poorly you'd be the "I knew we shouldn't have went with the **** star" guy.

I didnt said i wanted NP5 to lose, I said I didbt see think he was the guy

This is actually the first time I have seen the picture, you must be thinking about someone else that knows what they’re talking about and also called you out on your failed photoshop attempt.

No I just confused u with another hater on this message board that said I photoshopped my name onto an *** pic. I don't have the energy nor need to photoshop my name onto anything.

Advertisement
I can tell you didn’t put a lot of energy into it. It’s obvious

I know you're just trolling but I'm going to expose u. Point to anything on that pic, no matter how big or small, that says it's photoshopped. I'll wait...

Is there an article that summarizes the scrimmage yesterday? And I agree, if it was just about arm talent then Jamarcus Russell would have won my Raiders the superbowl.

it wasn't a scrimmage. It was drills - some reps of 7v7 and 11v11. There are all kinds of "eye witness" accounts on all Cane sites. Interesting - everyone there had a slightly different take. Definitely some things everyone saw but opinions vary on effectiveness of any QB.

In his own press remarks Manny said it was a different kind of practice, specifically because of the coaches.

Advertisement
Can we get a poll to see how many on this board would prefer OP go root for the gate than be a representative of our fan base? This guy...

Seriously, how many expected to pop on the board today and find a guy trying to argue and prove that screen caps he may or may not have snagged of some poor self-esteem/judgment lacking woman, which he then posted on a sports message board to prove something about his “man” hood, are not photoshopped?

Dude, call your mom, bro.

Can we get a poll to see how many on this board would prefer OP go root for the gate than be a representative of our fan base? This guy...

Seriously, how many expected to pop on the board today and find a guy trying to argue and prove that screen caps he may or may not have snagged of some poor self-esteem/judgment lacking woman, which he then posted on a sports message board to prove something about his “man” hood, are not photoshopped?

Dude, call your mom, bro.

Cool story, bro. Love the hate.

In the private sector, you’re usually done if your employer finds questionable content in your social media. The topic is irrelevant, could be political, sexual, humor-related, whatever.

All it takes is for somebody to complain.

Unless you work in an “out there” industry like entertainment, where the tolerance is different. Even there, anything perceived to be misogynistic, and/or anti-LGBTQ will get you fired from an entertainment position, if it’s on the business side.
And kids don’t get it. But I guess its modern day Darwinism.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know you're just trolling but I'm going to expose u. Point to anything on that pic, no matter how big or small, that says it's photoshopped. I'll wait...
The only person being exposed here is you. Ever since everyone on CiS read you saying how you would suck all your friends off if you were a girl for a day, you started posting terribly photoshopped pictures of girls showing you body parts. No one believes you.

Big difference between embarrassment and pity vs hate.

Clearly it was hate bc if u would have took the time to read the thread, and not have been so eager to reply, u would know the reason it was posted. It has nothing to do with being photoshopped.

Oh, and next time u want to talk about me @ me next time, bro.

Advertisement
Back