Every TOP !0 team in the country had nights like this

zone3cane

Thunderdome
Texas aTm is always one play from losing

Clemson was losing to Boston College until the 4th

UCLA almost lost to UTAH

FSU had a sloppy game against BC

Louisville almost lost to Rutgers

It shows a lot of character that Miami was able to pull out a game like this..... the W still counts, move on and pray Dorsett isnt out for the year.

Advertisement
Just go back to 2001, one of the talented teams in college football history( not just Miami) had to squeak by BC and Vatech.

Tonight was bad, in many ways, that being said, they somehow found a way to win. That in itself( at this stage of development for the Golden Era) is huge

Learning how to win is invaluable.

The fact that Miami was able to win a game like this, shows that this team is a legit top 10.

UCLA almost lost to UTAH

It shows a lot of character that Miami was able to pull out a game like this..... the W still counts, move on and pray Dorsett isnt out for the year.

You're right, but wasn't you a guy predicting a blowout? I understand supporting the team, but you guys on message boards have no persective.

Advertisement
Just go back to 2001, one of the talented teams in college football history( not just Miami) had to squeak by BC and Vatech.

Tonight was bad, in many ways, that being said, they somehow found a way to win. That in itself( at this stage of development for the Golden Era) is huge

It is, but THIS TEAM didn't walk into Happy Valley, and beat someone silly. I still think we win the coastal, but to compare this team to the 2001 team is not accurate.

UCLA almost lost to UTAH

You're right, but wasn't you a guy predicting a blowout? I understand supporting the team, but you guys on message boards have no persective.

So what Miami blowing out Wake Forest next week .... UNC is over with, we won, ripped their hearts out and broke them.

think I care about predicting a blow out.... Its a few more teams i'm predicting a blow out this season against.

Advertisement
The fact that Miami was able to win a game like this, shows that this team is a legit top 10.
Good teams find ways to win games that they don't play well in. Great win on the road in a conference game at night. Win the games your suppose to.
MY Miami Hurricanes are 6-0. Go Canes:stormwarning:

Last edited:
think I care about predicting a blow out.... Its a few more teams i'm predicting a blow out this season against.

Most people (logical people) thought this game would be close, Vegas had a low line for what looked to be a complete mismatch on paper. There is a reason for that, this was a trap game for sure, a lot of teams lose these games. Miami did a good job fighting for the win. Remeber guys, its one game at a time, brick by brick. Just keep winning!

They had eleven days to prepare.

They were a desperate football team.

They were at home.

It was a night game.

Despite their record, there is NFL talent on that team.

Anyone who thought a close game was out of the question, was fooling themselves and shouldn't be taken seriously anyway.

Get the **** dub and worry about the style points later.

I think what people are failing to mention is that UNC team gave us everything they have. They played their best game if the season, they had everything going in their favor. Add 4 INT's by Morris and we STILL won an away game w/o out best player.

I mean ****. That speaks volumes about this team and what they can do.

Advertisement

We know you don't care about your mindless predictions, which will no doubt continue. Those that haven't learned to tune out your prognostications enjoy the homerism echo chamber. So keep doing what you do.

We know you don't care about your mindless predictions, which will no doubt continue. Those that haven't learned to tune out your prognostications enjoy the homerism echo chamber. So keep doing what you do.

"mindless" lol you soft shouldered ******.... I predicted covering the spread against USF, Florida, and GT. "we know" smh speak up for youself it makes you look even weaker.

people forget the out of bounds call that saved Clemson from being in big trouble in Raleigh late in the 3rd quarter on Thursday night

Advertisement
Clemson almost lost to NcSt.... South Carolina almost lost to UCF.

Legit teams find away to win regardless

6-0!!

"mindless" lol you soft shouldered ******.... I predicted covering the spread against USF, Florida, and GT. "we know" smh speak up for youself it makes you look even weaker.

Last edited:

It is, but THIS TEAM didn't walk into Happy Valley, and beat someone silly. I still think we win the coastal, but to compare this team to the 2001 team is not accurate.

Not the 2001 team. This team is more like the 1983 NC team, with two exceptions: We don't exactly have a Bernie Kosar and this team beat the gator instead of losing to them. If you don't think winning ugly on the road is a big thing, call some Loserville fans this morning and ask how playing well with really good QB at home but losing anyway feels. Please don't say how the 83 team was loaded with great players. Nobody knew that going into that game. ALL the great players were on the other team when the game started. I love this team and this ugly win on the road at night before the nation will serve it well. The game against the gator showed they know how to win when the other team makes mistakes. The NC game showed they can win when they are making the mistakes. Nov. 2 will tell us if we are NC material this year or not. I think the Hurricanes low out the fire at midfield and blow onto the ACCCG and beyond.

Advertisement
Back