Every "expert" picks Nebraska...Thanks, Al

Reading this thread I would think Miami was playing at Iowa State, not Nebraska. Nebraska has won 9 or 10 games for 6 straight years, and is coming off a bowl win of UGA where they held Gurley to his worst average per carry of his career IIRC.

Golden is in a can't win situation with the CIS'es. If he wins they say he was supposed to, if he loses, it's a terrible loss. Nebraska has talent, they may have the best offensive player in the Big 10, and the best defensive player in the Big 10. Gregory is the highest projected pick playin in the game.

I hear posters saying we have all this talent, yet I look at multiple 2015 draft sites that have all of 2 Miami players in the top 75 picks. Meanwhile a team like FSU has like 8. I think our talent is getting better no doubt, but we are still relying on freshman in key positions, and some unfortunate situations have hurt our talent and depth especially on defense. We still are playing in front of 90,000 with a true freshman QB on the road, that's why most people aren't picking Miami.

I swear, 3 years later, the excuses are still the same.

Don't confuse facts with excuses big dog.

Dwinstitles-I'm not saying we don't have more overall talent, but their top 2 players are extremely good, and may just be the best in the Big 10, and they also have a veteran dual threat QB that has played in their system.

Gfer, I said they handled Gurley about as well as anyone in his entire career, that is a fact. That UGA team is mostly the same UGA team now in terms of personel minus a few players.

Nobody is saying we're going to roll over Nebraska and if we don't roll Nebraska, there will be **** to pay. I think everyone here is smart enough to know we aren't blowing these guys out. What we want to see is a competitive team competing for 4 quarters and hopefully winning. Unfortunately, Al has laid an egg in every big road game in his career here. If we lay an egg against Nebraska, it says much more about our staff than it doees about Nebraska.

Al's big road games-Kstate 12, Notre Dame 12, FSU 13? Are those the 3? Because ol Al waltzed in those buildings against far superior opponents. 2 of those played for a NC, 1 won it, and the other played in a BCS game. Nick Saban wasn't winning against those 3 teams with Miami's roster. Earl Moore played a TON of snaps in those road 2012 games. Guy can't sniff the field now as a junior. Duke was our best player, and he was a 189 pound true freshman. If you want to count LVille, I wasn't happy either about Louisville, because the game was right there in the 2nd half for us at 14-13, when we should have been up by more. We were the more sloppy team on the road with a true freshman at the most important position on the field, which isn't a surprise.

Jeez, I wasn't even thinking about those games. I was just talking about the Louisvilles, Dukes and VTs of the world.

Advertisement
resized_lemur-meme-generator-calm-down-guys-we-got-this-b483ed.jpg

Greetings from Nebraska, bottom line is very simple: this is a game that UM and Golden need and should win. It's that simple.

Win today, and they might have a big season, if not.... uh, oh.....

So when Miami wins today it'll be "WHATEVER THEY BEAT A TEAM THAT SHOULD HAVE LOST TO MCNESSE STATE, FIRE GOLDEN"

Why would anybody pick "Big Game Al" the man has never beaten a good team, Herby and the boys were just laughing at us and the worst part is they're right we are a dumpster fire

dumpster-fire_medium.jpg

Advertisement
Need to win definitely, should win? Why? If we were playing at home I am confident that we would win. True frosh on the road, not a recipe for a win.

I swear, 3 years later, the excuses are still the same.

Don't confuse facts with excuses big dog.

Dwinstitles-I'm not saying we don't have more overall talent, but their top 2 players are extremely good, and may just be the best in the Big 10, and they also have a veteran dual threat QB that has played in their system.

Gfer, I said they handled Gurley about as well as anyone in his entire career, that is a fact. That UGA team is mostly the same UGA team now in terms of personel minus a few players.

Nobody is saying we're going to roll over Nebraska and if we don't roll Nebraska, there will be **** to pay. I think everyone here is smart enough to know we aren't blowing these guys out. What we want to see is a competitive team competing for 4 quarters and hopefully winning. Unfortunately, Al has laid an egg in every big road game in his career here. If we lay an egg against Nebraska, it says much more about our staff than it doees about Nebraska.

Al's big road games-Kstate 12, Notre Dame 12, FSU 13? Are those the 3? Because ol Al waltzed in those buildings against far superior opponents. 2 of those played for a NC, 1 won it, and the other played in a BCS game. Nick Saban wasn't winning against those 3 teams with Miami's roster. Earl Moore played a TON of snaps in those road 2012 games. Guy can't sniff the field now as a junior. Duke was our best player, and he was a 189 pound true freshman. If you want to count LVille, I wasn't happy either about Louisville, because the game was right there in the 2nd half for us at 14-13, when we should have been up by more. We were the more sloppy team on the road with a true freshman at the most important position on the field, which isn't a surprise.

Jeez, I wasn't even thinking about those games. I was just talking about the Louisvilles, Dukes and VTs of the world.

To further illustrate my point, Canes are 1-15 in the last 16 road games against ranked teams. 10 of those were lost by an average of 21+. Big Game Alf.

Advertisement
Back