Every Coordinator

Mr.Everything305

Banned
Banned
had major contributions last night and I hope they each come out and own their major mistakes!!

Patke: Twice Strowbridge went right through A gap as our snapper is helping B gap which is a DB🤦🏽‍♂️

Baker: UNC’s senior starting center goes out and a true inexperienced Sophomore comes in and we only Blitz the A & B gap three times in this game but each one results in a major negative play. Every delay Corner and Safety blitz on the perimeter resulted in giving up a big play. Last possession we in delay again without our best personnel in up front and what’s worse looks we could have called TO after seeing their formation a la chess/checkers🤷🏽‍♂️

Enos: Why continue to force the 7 step Drop with and/or without play action as our OL is so young and inconsistent? Why is Donaldson having to pull to strong side far hash on a 2nd down which twice resulted in sacks?? Why not throw more in quick 3 step early on to get JW’s rhythm going which equates into confidence??? Not one time do we put a WR in a jump ball situation inside the 10?????

I hope all 3 come out and publicly own their stuff as they had the biggest contributions in this tonight!!

Advertisement
Stowbridge *****ed Donaldson on the blocked PAT. Donaldson was on his *** which should never happen on PAT (effort).

Enos needs to knock off the play action when he hasn’t committed himself to running the ball consistently. The run game has been effective two games now but Enos hasn’t made it a priority. Furthermore, Enos isn’t helping his OL with the long developing pass plays; he needs to get back to his first drive script against UF: quick passing attack. Use all the shifts and motions you want, but get the ball out quick and start going uptempo. Enos goes uptempo at the worst possible time in the red zone which leads to a sloppy run call which gets blown up because we couldn’t identify blocking assignments.

It’d be nice to give the wildcat a rest. The play calling has become lazy and predictable, but again it was called last night at the wrong time forcing us in a long 2nd down. It’s like Enos has these pre-planned moments and come **** or high water he’s going to call the play or formation even if it doesn’t make sense.

But, I liked seeing Hodges in at FB. He did a nice job blocking, but maybe get him out in the flats for a quick pass.

Baker has a major issue at DT. We don’t get any interior push as a result teams have been able to dictate pace.

Overall, Miami’s main issues are inexperience and depth, but the coaches aren’t helping the cause with scheme and play calling.

By the way, can we stop exaggerating how great our players our on Greenetree? Mallory isn’t reliable and looks like a deer in headlights. Pope looks like a JV player out there who can’t get separation, and hasn’t realized he can’t just ran by guys like he did playing the likes of Killian and Southwest. There’s a reason Hightower hasn’t been getting burn; he proved his worth last night: make a **** play. Donaldson is going the way of Darling - all hype without any substance.

Jarren is a nice QB but give me Howell that kid has confidence and moxy. He took chances down the field and made impressive throws. He isn’t a great athlete (at least not from what I can tell) but he is a willing run who can make plays. Jarren is too conservative and while not committing turnovers is nice throwing consecutive 1 yard passes isn’t exactly going to win games.

Stowbridge *****ed Donaldson on the blocked PAT. Donaldson was on his *** which should never happen on PAT (effort).

Enos needs to knock off the play action when he hasn’t committed himself to running the ball consistently. The run game has been effective two games now but Enos hasn’t made it a priority. Furthermore, Enos isn’t helping his OL with the long developing pass plays; he needs to get back to his first drive script against UF: quick passing attack. Use all the shifts and motions you want, but get the ball out quick and start going uptempo. Enos goes uptempo at the worst possible time in the red zone which leads to a sloppy run call which gets blown up because we couldn’t identify blocking assignments.

It’d be nice to give the wildcat a rest. The play calling has become lazy and predictable, but again it was called last night at the wrong time forcing us in a long 2nd down. It’s like Enos has these pre-planned moments and come **** or high water he’s going to call the play or formation even if it doesn’t make sense.

But, I liked seeing Hodges in at FB. He did a nice job blocking, but maybe get him out in the flats for a quick pass.

Baker has a major issue at DT. We don’t get any interior push as a result teams have been able to dictate pace.

Overall, Miami’s main issues are inexperience and depth, but the coaches aren’t helping the cause with scheme and play calling.

By the way, can we stop exaggerating how great our players our on Greenetree? Mallory isn’t reliable and looks like a deer in headlights. Pope looks like a JV player out there who can’t get separation, and hasn’t realized he can’t just ran by guys like he did playing the likes of Killian and Southwest. There’s a reason Hightower hasn’t been getting burn; he proved his worth last night: make a **** play. Donaldson is going the way of Darling - all hype without any substance.

Jarren is a nice QB but give me Howell that kid has confidence and moxy. He took chances down the field and made impressive throws. He isn’t a great athlete (at least not from what I can tell) but he is a willing run who can make plays. Jarren is too conservative and while not committing turnovers is nice throwing consecutive 1 yard passes isn’t exactly going to win games.
Well done. I'll add that the lack of development in our WRs is becoming alarming. Pope, Wiggins and Hightower haven't improved whatsoever. You could add Harley and Thomas to that list as they seem to be exactly the same as they were last year.

Advertisement
Why do you guys care so much about who takes blame for **** publicly? It doesn’t matter. We sucked in every facet and lost to a shytbag 2-10 program. Same old **** we’ve been seeing for 20 years.

I was willing to give Diaz a chance, but he failed. So I don’t give a fck if he gets in front of a mic and blames himself. All I care about is that he failed miserably against a shytbag program.

Fortunately for him, and probably unfortunately for fans, he’ll have 3 or 4 years to get better at his job and hire better assistants, or he’ll get fired. But I’m goddam sick to my fcking stomach with words and who’s willing to accept fault. We suck. It’s everyone’s fault from the AD down to kicker.

Advertisement
Patke's unit is a mess, easily cost us both games already. Manny thought he could hide the guy there, and it blew up in his face spectacularly. Why can't this school find a halfway decent special teams coordinator? Been like this for years
Good STs play comes from the head coach.

Think of Urban, Saban, Beamer, etc.

So this **** is on Manny.

Why do you guys care so much about who takes blame for **** publicly? It doesn’t matter. We sucked in every facet and lost to a shytbag 2-10 program. Same old **** we’ve been seeing for 20 years.

I was willing to give Diaz a chance, but he failed. So I don’t give a fck if he gets in front of a mic and blames himself. All I care about is that he failed miserably against a shytbag program.

Fortunately for him, and probably unfortunately for fans, he’ll have 3 or 4 years to get better at his job and hire better assistants, or he’ll get fired. But I’m goddam sick to my fcking stomach with words and who’s willing to accept fault. We suck. It’s everyone’s fault from the AD down to kicker.
You made no mention of the real culprits. The BOT has floated this program down the river since Shalala arrived and castrated them.

Those pussies were frightened of that little troll, and as a result we had her run the athletic department for 15 ****** years.

BOTs are the problem as they ultimately decide whether Blake stays or not.

Speaking of kickers, maybe we need to get Baxa some FG earrings or a bracelet to get him going.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we go 7-5, which looks like it would be a miracle, Blake James shouldn’t be the one deciding what happens next.

Why can't we hire an athletic director that understands the game? We have a guy in charge of ticket sales, not sports. A good athletic director should be scouting other programs for good and compatible coaches for our program at all times.

Faux accountability is the opioid of the masses...on CIS.

As if a corch saying "This one is on me." has EVER really meant anything.

Advertisement
Back