Even the players hate Enos's scheme

Advertisement
The remedy for a poor OL is the exact opposite of what Enos did.

He took a ****** OL and had em hold blocks flr
Long developing throws, from under center. That’s just retarded.

Just like sweeps to short side of the field, on 5 yard line. Retarded.

Enos did nothing to give us hope for a future w him.

This really is the biggest indictment of the coaching staff - or at least the OC.

I’m with you here for sure. Also think Baker should be up there.

Baker or Panda. If they are co-DC one should be up there looking at things....unless Panda doesn’t know what he’s looking at.

Many DCs are on the sidelines to signal things and adjust on the fly.

Enos did what all terrible coaches do. He tried shoving square pegs into round holes, they do not fit, then he blamed his players. Good coaches are flexible enough and can put their ego aside and adapt their scheme to get the most out of the talent they have.

Miami was trying to run a pro-style offense with Martell and Perry being taken out of the picture because they're not pro-style QBs. Williams is, and in my opinion has a sky high ceiling, but he had essentially zero experience, and isn't polished and looks like he is a little immature.

The line would have been better playing more spread concepts at at up-tempo pace. Defenses had too much time, that's when they can get complex and twist, stunt, and disguise packages. You need an experienced line working in unison to run a slow tempo pro style system.

You can't take what worked at AL. Not to mention Tua is a natural, drop-back pro style QB who has been groomed and polished to be from the time he could walk. It's a wonder Miami won 6 games.

I don't think anybody at MI saw Enos being so bad.

Advertisement
Enos did what all terrible coaches do. He tried shoving square pegs into round holes, they do not fit, then he blamed his players. Good coaches are flexible enough and can put their ego aside and adapt their scheme to get the most out of the talent they have.

Miami was trying to run a pro-style offense with Martell and Perry being taken out of the picture because they're not pro-style QBs. Williams is, and in my opinion has a sky high ceiling, but he had essentially zero experience, and isn't polished and looks like he is a little immature.

The line would have been better playing more spread concepts at at up-tempo pace. Defenses had too much time, that's when they can get complex and twist, stunt, and disguise packages. You need an experienced line working in unison to run a slow tempo pro style system.

You can't take what worked at AL. Not to mention Tua is a natural, drop-back pro style QB who has been groomed and polished to be from the time he could walk. It's a wonder Miami won 6 games.

I don't think anybody at MI saw Enos being so bad.

If you're a head coach, do you let your OC take the field with no audibles?

Advertisement
I love the fact that Diaz's #1 goal was updating the offense to a 21st century offense. Who does he get? Who outwitted Diaz when he was DC? This guy. The guy that doesn't even do RPO. No audibles. Man. So modern!

WTF? That's pathetic. Why the he]ll would you hire a guy who runs his offense like that?
Because Manny is apparently like a lot of idiots here who wanted Miami to run a pro style offense even though it totally plays to our weaknesses and ignores our strengths.

Advertisement
Back