Even Plies know (regarding Ward)

Advertisement
Pies played at Miami of Ohio at WR.

Ithink he played at Fort Myers and is a legend out that way for rapping and football.

He also has legitimate takes when it comes to florida sports and is far more knowledgable than folks think. I so often see post from him that hits the nail on the head about nil, schollies n all that

people can play all they want, this guy is the goods

Now clown *** plies is qualified to speak on the state of fooseball? We got more weapons then them semenholes. That's not orange and green glasses that's just a fact. All they had was transfers who are all clearing it this offseason. Like Keon Coleman who by the way just ran a 4.9 forty... (for all those canesfans who wanted to say how great his draft stock would be.) Obviously he'll get his time down some,probably mid 4.5 4.6 range but to start at a 4.9 is no Bueno for him.

Pies played at Miami of Ohio at WR.

Ithink he played at Fort Myers and is a legend out that way for rapping and football.

He also has legitimate takes when it comes to florida sports and is far more knowledgable than folks think. I so often see post from him that hits the nail on the head about nil, schollies n all that
i posted it for fun, not expert analysis ... but he lowkey talks facts ALOT ... overall seems like a good dude

Advertisement
young thug GIF
Dude, that's fake
nfl-funny (1).gif

Lol, you shouldn’t. Just another mans opinion.
Well at least it not a delusional one like saying dj is the next cam newton . We choose him over ward . This guy doesn’t speak out in left field like window licking tallahasse fans

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now clown *** plies is qualified to speak on the state of fooseball? We got more weapons then them semenholes. That's not orange and green glasses that's just a fact. All they had was transfers who are all clearing it this offseason. Like Keon Coleman who by the way just ran a 4.9 forty... (for all those canesfans who wanted to say how great his draft stock would be.) Obviously he'll get his time down some,probably mid 4.5 4.6 range but to start at a 4.9 is no Bueno for him.
Piles is clueless, especially with 6 year senior Jordan Travis gone. Miami's receivers were much better than FSUs with UMs Bipolar QB. Look at the stats. Restrepo was one of the top receivers in the country with 85 rec for 1,092 yards with 12.8 average and 6 TDs. Jacolby George with 57 rec for 874 yards with a 15.2 average and 8 TDs. Coleman was 130th in yards this year with 50 rec for 658 yards 13.2 average 11 TDs

We gotta get that 6'5" 210 pound beast Tetairoa McMillan from Arizona since Jedd Fisch left for Washington and looks like the rest of the other coaches along with him. Over 1,400 yards with 15.6 average. Bring the Brinks truck out for him. Cristóbal recruited and had him committed to Oregon.

I moved to Boynton Beach in 08 and Plies had more love than Lil Wayne in Florida! Me an my wife were just talking about how much better he looks since he took his golds out lol we fuxks with Plies in my home
Bro I went to Tally for school in 06.. my boys was ******* with him hard with that Goon music **** he was making.. I didnt yet get till I started going to the clubs.. lol no one was ******* with plies in Florida for about a 2-3 year stretch

i posted it for fun, not expert analysis ... but he lowkey talks facts ALOT ... overall seems like a good dude
I remember Khaled telling me a story about when they were shooting the video for I'm so hood. They filmed it between overtown,lil Haiti and Florida city. They had the trailers and the set fenced off at each location. Apparently the one Goon around pushing this whole thug persona being plies, was shook at each location and insisted on security shadowing him before he was willing to get out of his caprice. I just always saw the visual as being so funny that someone who's made his career off being a thug (even though all his notoriety actually came off his brothers rep)refused to get out his car on a fenced off lot without security present. Lmao

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back