Even Plies know (regarding Ward)

I remember Khaled telling me a story about when they were shooting the video for I'm so hood. They filmed it between overtown,lil Haiti and Florida city. They had the trailers and the set fenced off at each location. Apparently the one Goon around pushing this whole thug persona being plies, was shook at each location and insisted on security shadowing him before he was willing to get out of his caprice. I just always saw the visual as being so funny that someone who's made his career off being a thug (even though all his notoriety actually came off his brothers rep)refused to get out his car on a fenced off lot without security present. Lmao
Jamie Foxx said the same thing about Plies when goons in Cali ran up on him.

Advertisement
Piles

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240115-222852_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240115-222852_Chrome.jpg
    743 KB · Views: 0
I remember Khaled telling me a story about when they were shooting the video for I'm so hood. They filmed it between overtown,lil Haiti and Florida city. They had the trailers and the set fenced off at each location. Apparently the one Goon around pushing this whole thug persona being plies, was shook at each location and insisted on security shadowing him before he was willing to get out of his caprice. I just always saw the visual as being so funny that someone who's made his career off being a thug (even though all his notoriety actually came off his brothers rep)refused to get out his car on a fenced off lot without security present. Lmao
heard similar stories, it was all a persona ...

Advertisement
I could really go Katt Williams on this whole thread i.e. Gates, Khaled, Jaime Foxx, Plies, etc

No hearsay here...

2004-2009 I was there for every moment...

@DMoney "Kept It Too Real", one of my favorite records we ever did.
@Brooklyndee , Khaled has issues dating back to Ace Hood "Stressin". HE is NOT the person to speak on authenticity...I can go back to Mixx 96 days on him. "Stressin" is a two-track on the album, fyi because he didn't want to pay the $30k for the record and we weren't giving him files for free. He missed mix/master deadline for pressing, but Ace Hood wanted that on the album.

Also, Plies and Gates aren't even blood brothers (different mothers, "step" via Plies' mother, Gates father's relationship). And Gates is his brother's downfall. Plies is overall a good dude...but Gates always had a spell on him. But The goons around them were the real deal...they are/were very dangerous. Plies was a legit athlete (football, baseball, boxing) and could hold his own.

And Plies was always iffy about Miami (he has a puncture near his lung from an instance back in the days). But security, not Plies, kept him safe (as is their job). Bermane Stiverne even did part time security for us at time (specifically in Miami). But that White 747 from 36 Ounces/"Take-Off" days was bought in Allapattah. Post 36 Ounces, Plies couldn't go grocery shopping in Florida without being mobbed...so security became every present

Just some breadcrumbs

Advertisement
I could really go Katt Williams on this whole thread i.e. Gates, Khaled, Jaime Foxx, Plies, etc

No hearsay here...

2004-2009 I was there for every moment...

@DMoney "Kept It Too Real", one of my favorite records we ever did.
@Brooklyndee , Khaled has issues dating back to Ace Hood "Stressin". HE is NOT the person to speak on authenticity...I can go back to Mixx 96 days on him. "Stressin" is a two-track on the album, fyi because he didn't want to pay the $30k for the record and we weren't giving him files for free. He missed mix/master deadline for pressing, but Ace Hood wanted that on the album.

Also, Plies and Gates aren't even blood brothers (different mothers, "step" via Plies' mother, Gates father's relationship). And Gates is his brother's downfall. Plies is overall a good dude...but Gates always had a spell on him. But The goons around them were the real deal...they are/were very dangerous. Plies was a legit athlete (football, baseball, boxing) and could hold his own.

And Plies was always iffy about Miami (he has a puncture near his lung from an instance back in the days). But security, not Plies, kept him safe (as is their job). Bermane Stiverne even did part time security for us at time (specifically in Miami). But that White 747 from 36 Ounces/"Take-Off" days was bought in Allapattah. Post 36 Ounces, Plies couldn't go grocery shopping in Florida without being mobbed...so security became every present

Just some breadcrumbs
I can go mixx 96 on Khaled too. Buttafucco is a good friend of mine. As is George Duke's as was Godfrey as is Evans as is dj raw as is Peter Thomas. See football may be where I made my name. But as has been noted in numerous 30 for 30s when we were on MIAMI WAS OURS. I knew some of that lil plies circle to an extent because I used to be friends with macca zoe & red eyes. So I knew a few people around him. So yes his people were certified. But him, naw not so much. But as you noted security is supposed to do they jobs. The story I was talking about was at a time where plies wasn't so big in general. But is what it is. Khaled by the way is another dude who has been a good friend since he first came down from Orlando & Carolina. Him and dj craze used to spin in the window of my boys clothing store downtown few times a week. I also know the people who put in the work for Khaled to get his name(as it definitely wasn't Khaled and this phony *** persona of his that got him here either) namely Andy boy & butta. If it wasn't for the temple and rockers island I doubt he ever gets his name out. So yeah I know a lil more about all this stuff too. Good to know someone else was around for all that too. This **** just makes me feel old.

A lot of dudes is just persona they ain’t really about it. Basically like wwe rappers most of the time.

A lot of dudes is just persona they ain’t really about it. Basically like wwe rappers most of the time.
I tell anyone who will listen since music is my main thing now 95% of these dudes ain't living like that. The only two that used to really catch people off guard was Cassidy and styles. Styles for the longest was known in the yearbook as most likely to poke somebody. Lmao

I tell anyone who will listen since music is my main thing now 95% of these dudes ain't living like that. The only two that used to really catch people off guard was Cassidy and styles. Styles for the longest was known in the yearbook as most likely to poke somebody. Lmao
Facts

Advertisement
Soulja Slim, C-murder, P-Miller, Jeezy, TI, Gucci Mane, Young Dolph, Jadakiss, 50 Cent, etc... Those are just a couple of rappers that were know for living what they were rapping.

Advertisement
The part of his tweet that he’s being called out on, and rightfully so, is where he’s somewhat questioning Ward’s decision by basically saying we have a “lack of weapons.” This fool acting like X/George/Fletcher etc. are chopped liver. One WR had over 1k, the other had close to 1k, and we ain’t even mentioning all the other RB’s, young bucks at WR. Bottom line is we got pleeeeenty of weapons. If he don’t know, he better ask somebody.

Advertisement
Back