Even Less Tailgating Room by 2020

Advertisement
It’s whiny baby day on CIS

I know you have mentioned this before but you know as well as I do how chaotic it can be getting a spot and especially in and out. That was even before the tennis courts. Tennis?! Come on man!! Lol
Luckily I should be able to breeze in and out through Black North but if they raise prices, idk how long I can afford the suite.

36B79A64-DE89-4448-98C6-EDF427E10837.jpeg

E0FC5388-BAF7-40F5-92E2-B8CBAB8ABF2B.jpeg

Look closely, little babies.

If you’re a chronic late arriver, that parks in the westernmost yellow cash lot, yeah I guess you might be fūcked. All the rest of us that buy blue, orange, maroon. black, and green passes are good as gold.

Advertisement
I know you have mentioned this before but you know as well as I do how chaotic it can be getting a spot and especially in and out. That was even before the tennis courts. Tennis?! Come on man!! Lol
Luckily I should be able to breeze in and out through Black North but if they raise prices, idk how long I can afford the suite.

You’re in an inner lot. You have no worries.

Raising prices is possible any year. If we go undefeated next year or have something like a 13-1 record, I guarantee you ticket and parking prices will go up substantially. That’s how it works - the law of price and demand. When is the last time we had a ticket pricing crease? I’ve been a season ticket holder for so long I don’t even pay attention, but maybe somebody else knows.

But as far as parking you don’t have anything to worry about. Even if you move out of your suite, let’s say you just go club level. You’re still going to have a parking space in the inner lots. I’m not worried about it.

In fact anybody that bought parking passes in the inner lots for the last couple of years or even new buyers for this year, don’t have a thing to worry about base on the way that the parking situation has been explained.

Advertisement
You’re in an inner lot. You have no worries.

Raising prices is possible any year. If we go undefeated next year or have something like a 13-1 record, I guarantee you ticket and parking prices will go up substantially. That’s how it works - the law of price and demand. When is the last time we had a ticket pricing crease? I’ve been a season ticket holder for so long I don’t even pay attention, but maybe somebody else knows.

But as far as parking you don’t have anything to worry about. Even if you move out of your suite, let’s say you just go club level. You’re still going to have a parking space in the inner lots. I’m not worried about it.

In fact anybody that bought parking passes in the inner lots for the last couple of years or even new buyers for this year, don’t have a thing to worry about base on the way that the parking situation has been explained.
Yeah, I hear you. Just going by my friend that has been in the suite going on 6 seasons, he said they've increased about 3 times. Obviously we weren't doing well on the field either. Oh well, the price I pay for loving my Canes!

The tennis center was plain dumb. What they should do now is build a multi level parking garage with valet service as the black lot.

Advertisement
The tennis center was plain dumb. What they should do now is build a multi level parking garage with valet service as the black lot.

But that’s their dumb mistake to make. Why do you even care. It’s the Miami Dolphins. It’s their business. As long as I can park and go to games at a great stadium I don’t give a fūck

Advertisement
Unbelievable, first they get rid of the prime lot for the home side and now this. They can claim there's enough all they want but it takes 30 plus minutes to get in and out and also find parking. I had the purple lot included with my suite (which is on the southeast corner) and every game except Bethune Cookman, I had to park all the way to the southwest corner. Not to mention only with this change, all lots sold out in 2-3 days. They better come up with an alternative or it's going to be a complete madhouse!

Sounds like you need the new PINK Parking Pass. (Get there whenever you want and you have a spot right up front. Leave when you want and they will hold traffic so you don’t have to wait.)

Sounds like you need the new PINK Parking Pass. (Get there whenever you want and you have a spot right up front. Leave when you want and they will hold traffic so you don’t have to wait.)
Lulz, I'm good in the black lot but I'm very impatient, especially driving an hour and a half back home and working Sunday mornings.

The south side, home side. There's a blue lot but it's all the way to the southwest corner.

That’s unaffected - look at the illustrations in my post up there.

The area that is in question that is going to used is the yellow lot across the street that fronts University Drive. Inner lots are unaffected.

Lulz, I'm good in the black lot but I'm very impatient, especially driving an hour and a half back home and working Sunday mornings.

Where are you exiting? It takes me 5 to 10 minutes to exit at the longest, on even the most sold out games. Notre Dame I was out in five minutes.

A better question might be what area of town are you coming from and what area town are you trying to get to when you go to the stadium?

Advertisement
Back