Even Fake Jim Harbaugh Gets The Best Of Tim Brewster

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
IMG_20170501_084617.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man I just had an argument with an fsu fan about that Brewster tweet saying instead of a fence we need a wall or whatever. I'm trying to tell this clown that his coach is also a clown. We have the number 1 class for '18. His first argument is that's overall not recruiting in fla. Then I tell him all but one of our recruits come from fla. His argument then is yea but they are going to decommit like always...lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Think Brewster sends these tweets with his dyck in Uncle Luke's dumb mouth?

Man I just had an argument with an fsu fan about that Brewster tweet saying instead of a fence we need a wall or whatever. I'm trying to tell this clown that his coach is also a clown. We have the number 1 class for '18. His first argument is that's overall not recruiting in fla. Then I tell him all but one of our recruits come from fla. His argument then is yea but they are going to decommit like always...lol

Until they sign on the dotted line and stop decommiting then its fair game.

Advertisement

Right.....but the circumstances are much different now....

Until they sign on the dotted line and stop decommiting then its fair game if you're a fellow Cane, otherwise you can go ahead and eat a bowl of dcks.

Hope you don't mind, I went ahead and fixed that for ya.

Advertisement

Right.....but the circumstances are much different now....

Yes way different

Have some awareness of Brewster when he was Minn.coach.First,he was a very
poor hire for Minn because he was prior QB coach for Denver Broncos.Too big of a
jump for him as Minn.found out.Second,he was of the opinion there was no D-1
players in Minn.So at best,there were 3-4 players from Minn,all the rest Texas,Fl.
NC,GA,etc.When Kill came in 60 out of 86 from Minn.on average.
Brewster maybe falling in same pattern in Fl.no players here,there all in Ga.NC,Texas,etc

Advertisement
Back