Evan Shirreffs

Guys I am not allowed to start posts for whatever reason someone said I was a Gator a year ago and nothing is farther from the truth. I thought I'd give you my opinion of what will happen shortly after signing day and that is Brennan Carroll will resign... That's your one staff change that is more than likely.

Advertisement
Any other Virginia Military Institute targets we can try to swoop in and "steal" at the last minute? Unreal...

This class is going to set this program back so dramatically, making the rebuild for the next coach a far taller task than it should ever have to be.

I hate to break the news, but there is no rebuild. We are what we are. We've been exposed - it became a reality as far back as Coker's last few years. Shannon carried the average torch & now it is Golden's turn. Next coach will be no different because we can't pay our HC or assistants to get quality coaches.

We're a middle of the pack ACC team - small school university with no on campus stadium, ****** fans, and no kickass facilities & bankroll other big schools have. We'll be slightly better than good from time to time at best in football with some of the kids we keep home to play at The U.

Days of dominating for The U are over - and that is coming from a diehard Cane Fan.

I hope I'm wrong!

Big Folden gonna swoop in like a bloated diabetic ibis with numbness in his left foot and snatch The Sheriff from the mighty clutches of VMI.

Chew on this one, fambros. Gibson is a silent, and Big Folden still snatches The Sheriff from VMI.

Return to glory! El Foldo still got it!

I told my would be prom date to wait because I'm still waiting on a tweet from Katy Perry to confirm her attendance as my date.

Those ******* idiots don't really think we have a chance with Gibson do they?

Advertisement
I hope we don't take ES tomorrow. Save the spot for some EE that counts against this class next yr.

You put in Rosier if Brad gets hurt. Besides, my expectations are low already for next yr's performance that way I'm not disappointed when we lose to less talented teams. I want corch and most of his staff gone.

Advertisement
I guess its time to fire up this offer. I can't Golden actually thought he needed to wait until today to find out if he would need to offer this kid. I think it was as clear as day to all of us

Advertisement
Back