Evan Shirreffs

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
No offer as of now, but could certainly still come. Sounds like they are waiting on official word from Gibson

Advertisement
Advertisement
No offer as of now, but could certainly still come. Sounds like they are waiting on official word from Gibson

Pete, I luv ya kid, but this is a joke right? We are waiting to hear from Gibson? LMAO!!!That's actually really funny!

I'd actually be kinda impressed if Coley won Gibson over Urban and Gus.

But it's not happening so.

Advertisement
Im liking our chances for Gibson. I think he could be our one positive surprise tomorrow. The fact that Shirreff has not been offered as of yet is a good thing.

How about Gibson to Florida? Gators on a real roll..Next best place to Charlie Strong..Brothers are hawking to each other..Look at Shannon Go for the Gators..

Gary Ferman said last night Miami is talking to him about being a preferred walk on at UM even if they don't land Gibson.

Now that would be some truly impressive **** if staff got this kid to come as a walk-on after having missed on Gibson.

But again this is coming from Ferman, you can listen for yourself (either link should work).

http://player.cinchcast.com/?platformId=1&assetType=single&assetId=7316967

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/canesportradio/2015/02/03/canesport-live-recruiting-special

Go Canes

Advertisement
Grayshirts are January enrollees and count towards next year's scholarships. Preferred walkons are walkons who may be on a path to a scholarship in the future.

Waiting on players unfortunately has burnt this program it wouldnt surprise if Shireff spurns us for VMI

Advertisement
If Gibson were trully coming to Miami then he would have announced already in order to help solidify the class WR's like chatman and Callaway along with Dexter Williams this would give him three lethal weapons to use on offense for years along with Cager if he can sty healthy.

Go Canes

If Gibson were trully coming to Miami then he would have announced already in order to help solidify the class WR's like chatman and Callaway along with Dexter Williams this would give him three lethal weapons to use on offense for years along with Cager if he can sty healthy.

Go Canes

Chatman isn't coming with or without Gibson... But dex and AC I think are canes in the end... Cager is already 100% committed

Just put Trayone at QB if guys get hurt dont waste a scholly lol

Go Canes

Forgetting about Kaaya?

Advertisement
Back