Evan Shirreffs practice highlights

Advertisement
Advertisement
He looked like a walk on during games

Thank god Richt processed him

Ken Dorsey looked like crap when he was first thrown into the arena. What hurt Shirreffs was the fact he couldn't get any reps, because Rosier was too busy keeping games close so he couldn't get reps in garbage time. I believe had he gotten reps he could have done well.

I'll tell you, had this board seen these plays, they wouldn't have been dogging him so much. Noodle arm and not mobile? I think the guy just needed some playing time and he'd have been fine.

Looks like Kirby Freeman in practice. I wonder if our coaches are OK with him posting pracrice footage?

Advertisement
Hes not good cutt it out

He not good but some of those throws Rosier couldn't make. I honestly thought he couldn't get the ball down field more then 35 yards or that he could really run.

But honestly, I don't know if this is:

- Manny defense just getting craved again by a average QB
- Richt Sr./Jr. is poor at evaluating QBs
- or if Evan was just a better QB then we thought. (Still no excuse for getting your passes battled at the LOS)

IDC what anyone says.. Rosier can't make half of those throws. Again, I'm not gonna hype of Evan (who is gone) as if we'd be that much better though. These are just highlights.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hes not good cutt it out

He not good but some of those throws Rosier couldn't make. I honestly thought he couldn't get the ball down field more then 35 yards or that he could really run.

- or if Evan was just the better QB.

IDC what anyone says.. Rosier can't make half of those throws. Again, I'm not gonna hype of Evan (who is gone) as if we'd be that much better though. These are just highlights.

Lol

Advertisement
kids gonna do well somewhere. i take nothing from the few throws he got to make it games this year. dude came in cold. coulda happened to anyone.

Hes not good cutt it out

- or if Evan was just a better QB then we thought. (Still no excuse for getting your passes battled at the LOS)

A lot of people could make those throws when they aren't live as in able to be tuned up by the defense. Evan acted a bit different than what those highlights from practices show when he was in love games. Rosier being inaccurate and unreliable still wins you more games than sheriffs this past season.

Advertisement
Back