Evan Neal

Well we need to make him a Cane. We need him.

Oh sht, why hasn't anyone thought of that? We'll just make him a Cane. Then we can get busy just going back in time to bring young Lawrence Taylor here and we'll make him a Cane too. Who else, Barry Sanders maybe? Or should we just make bama's OL Canes and forget the time travel?

Advertisement
Sure doesn't help our case when we completely **** the bed either.

It doesn't, but you're kidding yourself if you think these star players that end up at bama would come to Miami if we played better. There's only one thing that would get them here, and it's not winning.

Advertisement
I was thinking, Evan Neal is the most important recruit for Miami in at least the last 10 Years. We must get him. Having him to anchor the line would solve a lot of problems with our O-Line. The coaching staff must do whatever it takes that is legal (I do not care about it being ethical) to get him.

D3DAE59E-126D-46E7-B1A2-CC01516191CD.gif

While he would nice to have, we just need to recruit more o-linemen period. If he's not a Cane at heart he doesnt need to be here. We'll get solid talent in, he may end up being good he may not, time will tell, no matter where he ends up, he'll definitely help with the competition aspect of the position tho. He seems the same as braylen ingrahm to me, these guys luv to go up the road and pass go.

Advertisement
I was thinking, Evan Neal is the most important recruit for Miami in at least the last 10 Years. We must get him. Having him to anchor the line would solve a lot of problems with our O-Line. The coaching staff must do whatever it takes that is legal (I do not care about it being ethical) to get him.
Neal is gone! alabama bound

Until Miami is consistently pulling OL, any position for that matter, AWAY from Bama, Clemson, UGA, etc...

The program will not play to the standard that is expected.

Bad news. Our 2019 recruiting class was recently ranked 18th in the country. Not impressive for a program that needs to have consistent top 5 classes to have a chance to get back to respectability. Now that this season has crashed, things are getting worse. Several high school players that we thought would be Canes have either reopened their recruiting visits to other schools or stated that they no longer are considering us as a school to attend. It is obvious that the word is out to high school recruits that the University of Miami is in the midst of turmoil within their football program. We are in a crisis mode and I’m not confident that the University athletic department and coaches have the expertise to right the ship.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You want to solve Miami’s ol problems.

LT-Neal
LG-Boulware
C-Gaynor
RG-Donaldson
RT-Scaife

Hire Yost, Freeze, Briles to run the offense and Miami wins 11 games next season.

See it’s not that hard! Cheat and sign the best LT in America, and spend 1 million and hire a top notch Oc!

Advertisement
You want to solve Miami’s ol problems.

LT-Neal
LG-Boulware
C-Gaynor
RG-Donaldson
RT-Scaife

Hire Yost, Freeze, Briles to run the offense and Miami wins 11 games next season.

See it’s not that hard! Cheat and sign the best LT in America, and spend 1 million and hire a top notch Oc!
Thats fun and all but Neal wants to go to Bama and even if we drop a bag their bags make our bags look like a tax return

"The coaching staff must do whatever it takes that is legal (I do not care about it being ethical) to get him."
Does that include terminating Searels?

He’ll be announcing for Bama in the near future. Respect his decision

There's already 2648 alleged Canes' fans lined up online to respect his "smart" decision. It will be very classy of them, but also demonstrate a lot of "perspective" and "logic."

Advertisement
Back