Evan Neal

Advertisement
I was thinking, Evan Neal is the most important recruit for Miami in at least the last 10 Years. We must get him. Having him to anchor the line would solve a lot of problems with our O-Line. The coaching staff must do whatever it takes that is legal (I do not care about it being ethical) to get him.

Miami is not a "one athlete away" fix on the OL.

Wrong board...
Don't get your hopes up, I think Neal is a long shot. All but done to AL.

I was thinking, Evan Neal is the most important recruit for Miami in at least the last 10 Years. We must get him. Having him to anchor the line would solve a lot of problems with our O-Line. The coaching staff must do whatever it takes that is legal (I do not care about it being ethical) to get him.

He will not be a cane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, we needed Neal bad. But if you have been following recruiting at all you would know he is going to Bama and Miami is basically a 0% at this point. Sucks, but it is what it is.

Slim to none that he comes and slim left town last weekend. Ship sailed/

Advertisement
Back