Evan Neal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Being that I was once a pos teenager I know how they work lol. Kids hear they should do this or should do that. And it makes them want to do the opposite so bad. To defy their parents wishes. There’s your answer

He's trying to aviod visiting Miami so he isn't guilted into coming. It's pretty clear to see.

The only chance we have with this kid and Stevenson is their love of the city of Miami and the team they cheered for growing up.

My pitch would be very personal and I’m trying to compare what his college career could be to what mount mckinnie did for us and solidified this program in the early 2000s. If he is as big of a cane fan as y’all say he would know our history and hopefully embrace it. He is still making visits which tells me he is still listening.

With all that said it is a mute point if sereals is not fired as soon as the Pitt game is over. I haven’t heard one player or recruit talk positively about this guy. There has been no developement or improve at that position group. His position group as well as field position bc of our ****** punters is the root of this team underachieving.

Advertisement
Stop being so delusional. None of them are coming here. We are the national joke with a coach for years here.

original.gif

#IndayKillsTrollsDead

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back