Evan Neal

That's what I mean. He can play Friday night and get to Orlando easily, and also can get to FSU easily on Monday. That will tell a big story IMO coming out of the dead period. I think if he sits his *** in Bradenton for the weekend and watches Miami on TV on Sunday rather than hanging out with Saban and Willie, it's a good thing for Miami.
Probably would watch Miami regardless since that’s the only game on tv Sunday. Big time exposure for us, need to make a statement.

Advertisement
He’s a lock
Why do you believe this? I think if he had to make a decision today he'd pick Bama. If we take care of business this year and prove by our play that a title is coming soon then and only then will I believe he picks us.

Every interview he talks glowingly about us but he always says amongst other things that he wants to win. Right now Bama can almost guarantee at least 1 title will be won to an incoming freshman during their 3-4 years playing. Believe me I want Neal to be a lock. He loves Miami but others that loved us picked a different school for one reason or another.

Why do you believe this? I think if he had to make a decision today he'd pick Bama. If we take care of business this year and prove by our play that a title is coming soon then and only then will I believe he picks us.

Every interview he talks glowingly about us but he always says amongst other things that he wants to win. Right now Bama can almost guarantee at least 1 title will be won to an incoming freshman during their 3-4 years playing. Believe me I want Neal to be a lock. He loves Miami but others that loved us picked a different school for one reason or another.

I agree with this. And from reading BAma boards they want him more than they want Wright , given the choice, and they think he is leaning to them right now, too. I think they are putting full press on him behind the scenes- This is going to be a real fight to the end.

Advertisement

It's all in the bag, known as a business decision and best for the family.

Advertisement
UM can almost guarantee a title over the next 4 years just as much as anyone. I’m not drinking the Kool-aid either. All it’s going to take is Neal and a strong close with 7 of our top 10 uncommitted targets. Let’s just say UM lands Richards, Neal, Haselwood, one of Battle or TS, Zip, McIntosh and Bogle or Summerall. The roster will be an elite level next season. There will not be one team in the Coastal that can come close to UM. I have zero concerns about FSU with ***gert at the helm. Clemson is the only team that can match up. However, if UM continues rolling it’s going to kill Clemson’s recruiting in FL. The top kids in not only SOFL, but Duval, will be choosing UM over Clemson. That’s unprecedented territory. Clemson will be stuck with our leftovers. We all know if you win the ACC, you’re likely in the playoffs. Everything hinges on how this season goes and how the staff closes in December.

UM can almost guarantee a title over the next 4 years just as much as anyone. I’m not drinking the Kool-aid either. All it’s going to take is Neal and a strong close with 7 of our top 10 uncommitted targets. Let’s just say UM lands Richards, Neal, Haselwood, one of Battle or TS, Zip, McIntosh and Bogle or Summerall. The roster will be an elite level next season. There will not be one team in the Coastal that can come close to UM. I have zero concerns about FSU with ***gert at the helm. Clemson is the only team that can match up. However, if UM continues rolling it’s going to kill Clemson’s recruiting in FL. The top kids in not only SOFL, but Duval, will be choosing UM over Clemson. That’s unprecedented territory. Clemson will be stuck with our leftovers. We all know if you win the ACC, you’re likely in the playoffs. Everything hinges on how this season goes and how the staff closes in December.
If we close then yes this can happen, thats if we close.

ABC brotha! We're so close. They gotta find a way to make it happen.
Give them boats, hoes, hookers, dope, deer antler spray, the bear the killed dbc, whatever they want, bring them here get those kids signed especially Stevenson who lives a block away......................NO EXCUSES.................Its a disgrace to see TS put on another Jersey other then Miami

Advertisement
That's what I mean. He can play Friday night and get to Orlando easily, and also can get to FSU easily on Monday. That will tell a big story IMO coming out of the dead period. I think if he sits his *** in Bradenton for the weekend and watches Miami on TV on Sunday rather than hanging out with Saban and Willie, it's a good thing for Miami.

Personally, I don't think it means anything one way or the other.

Lol. "All the experts are picking him to sign at UM, do we have a chance or are they just making that up?"

Advertisement
Follow the visits. Recruiting rule #1. And probably #'s 2 thru 10.

Right...a kid driving 3 hours on his own dime to go watch Alabama play and hang out with their coaches/players means nothing. He was just bored.

It doesn't mean they're certainly signing him. But it's not "nothing" either. It shows continued interest.

Agreed and well said.

Advertisement
Back