Evan Neal

ST26

ST26
What is our status with Evan Neal? 247 sports has is as an 88 percent chance to commit. Are we a serious contender?

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure they're just a bunch of closet ****'s as they use that number every time they can.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Will be very interesting to see what Neal does as soon as the dead-period lifts.

There is no face to face contact allowed through August 31st, but it lifts starting 9/1.

Alabama plays Louisville that day in Orlando. Will be interesting to see if he goes to that game and/or goes to FSU on Monday to watch FSU vs VT.

My money is that he's in Orlando on Saturday night. IMO I think Bama leads and it's perfect timing/proximity to get him in the mix as soon as the dead period lifts.

Will be very interesting to see what Neal does as soon as the dead-period lifts.

There is no face to face contact allowed through August 31st, but it lifts starting 9/1.

Alabama plays Louisville that day in Orlando. Will be interesting to see if he goes to that game and/or goes to FSU on Monday to watch FSU vs VT.

My money is that he's in Orlando on Saturday night. IMO I think Bama leads and it's perfect timing/proximity to get him in the mix as soon as the dead period lifts.

Img has a game August 31st, he might be in attendance for the bama game because it’s right there in Orlando

Img has a game August 31st, he might be in attendance for the bama game because it’s right there in Orlando

That's what I mean. He can play Friday night and get to Orlando easily, and also can get to FSU easily on Monday. That will tell a big story IMO coming out of the dead period. I think if he sits his *** in Bradenton for the weekend and watches Miami on TV on Sunday rather than hanging out with Saban and Willie, it's a good thing for Miami.

Advertisement
Back