Evan Neal

Interesting how? It’s a video about him why wouldn’t he retweet it lol. Y’all real deal paranoid over everything
Probably saying because his mom visited bama. What people need to understand though is that not everyone is just going to only visit Miami, lean or not

Advertisement
I wouldn’t doubt if Bama leads now, but I’m pretty sure almost everyone commits/silently after sitting one on one with Saban and him telling you how important they are. But just because they silent or may lead doesnt mean that’s where they are signing.
Its usually the case, remember dylan moses

I wouldn’t doubt if Bama leads now, but I’m pretty sure almost everyone commits/silently after sitting one on one with Saban and him telling you how important they are. But just because they silent or may lead doesnt mean that’s where they are signing.
Everybody and their mom have UM cb’s in...ya serious?

You had good inside info on Lucas.
Do you also have something on Neal or this is just speculation?

Advertisement
I’m sure it’s just Sabag talking that puts them in the lead for so many blue-chippers.

You had good inside info on Lucas.
Do you also have something on Neal or this is just speculation?

No info on this one, I hear some chit chat once and a while get some nuggets not related to Lucas. But what I do hear is Saban take some of these kids at the events like Stevenson, Neal or any big Whale and tells them everything they want to hear blah blah blah, and some kids in the moment give him what he want so to hear. Remember these guys are 17 years old and they have the best coach of ALL TIME telling them these things so it’s hard to say no, even if you may not mean it.

Are the CBs on Neal recent? If not Wiltforg changed Johnson from us so it’s not bible.

Advertisement
Back