Evan Neal on his visit now

Advertisement
He didn't recruit Malik, and actually never thought the kid would play for him, but he sure as **** developed and made Malik look good. If you understand how difficult that was and wanna whine about QB development, fine, then at least I know you see the problem and realize a good QB will change the complexion of our team. But instead you point to luck as if Miami is the only team that has ever been lucky, and not acknowledge the hurricane, missing App. St. early on, and see it took a lot more than luck to be 10-0. Classic mope, defeatist mentality.

Are you playing Madden and made a player named Malik Cause most people havent seen a Malik look good on the field

Advertisement
Hello strawman...

I never suggested they do, but you can't make ground beef into a filet mignon. Tua, Trevor, Fromm, Murray, Mond, JT, all had superior pocket ability, throwing mechanics, and work ethic before they came to college.

I did put a question mark in there. But I'll repeat what I've said before which is that there's no QB in CFB who could execute Richt's dog**** offense, just like there's no WR who could separate consistently with Richt's play design & route combinations (if Thomas couldn't no one can).

Also lol if you think Mond is better than Perry or Williams.

I did put a question mark in there. But I'll repeat what I've said before which is that there's no QB in CFB who could execute Richt's dog**** offense, just like there's no WR who could separate consistently with Richt's play design & route combinations (if Thomas couldn't no one can).

Okay strawman, I see you...

Tom Herman runs the same offense as Richt, but with less creativity.

Advertisement
Okay strawman, I see you...

Tom Herman runs the same offense as Richt, but with less creativity.

Herman runs a power spread. The run game concepts are totally different. But yes Herman runs arguably the most basic passing game in CFB. I don't know if that's all he's capable of or if it's a response to starting Ehlinger who is not an anticipatory thrower whatsoever. Perry and even Rosier are more capable of reading progressions than Ehlinger who's the ultimate see-it throw-it guy.

Advertisement
At first, yes. But he’s been good to go for a while.
Has he? Thought he came back for last game maybe. I think wiggins did a good job of getting open alot....he couldn't catch **** near the end of the year. NOt to compare at all, but Andre Johnson dropped alot of **** his first year......and he caught about 3 passes......so its early

Advertisement
Any updates from Neal?...rumor we were trending better than people think.

9B3B0DE0-177C-422B-AC86-38EB4EA04940.gif

Mond has a ways to go, but I'll def take him ahead of Perry. No idea on Williams yet.

And I'm not in love with Richt's offense, nor was I the biggest Brad Kaaya fan, but he threw for 3500 yards, 62%, 8.4 yppass, a 27/7 ratio and a 150 rating in Richt's offense. Now he wasn't a running threat obv.

Advertisement
Back