Evan Mcpherson #1 Kicker on our board Committed to MSU

Advertisement
**** it mane... For me, this kicker was supposed to be the icing on the cake to push the Gayturd board over the teary edge.

How the fûck do we lose a kicker not from Mississippi to that train wreck at Mississippi State?

[TWEET]46038331[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it possible that they offered him a full scholarship and we offered him something like preferred walk on? I don't remember.

We'll flip him...
If you are a kicker and you're stupid enough to commit to MSU with what's coming down on them, not sure I want you here
He's the best Kicker in the nation... Trust me you'd want him here.

Miss St can't compete with us in crootin', as long as we stay on him, I think we can flip him.

If not him, then we go after Javan Rice from Belen or Sterling Stockwell from Dr. Phillips.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmfao @ flipping a kicker.

I wouldn't laugh so hard. A top kicker can easily be the top scorer on a team and a powerful weapon.

No one is downplaying he significance of a good kicker. I'm just laughing at the fact that for the 15 years or so of recruiting I've followed I've never heard the phrase"we'll flip him" in reference to a kicker.

This hot start to the recruiting season is spoiling some of y'all big time.

Lol at people freaking out about a kicker, much less one who barely made 50% of his field goals (with wider uprights and a tee) last year.

We'll get someone else and be fine

Lol at people freaking out about a kicker, much less one who barely made 50% of his field goals (with wider uprights and a tee) last year.

We'll get someone else and be fine

Thanks for the info. How is this kid considered the #1 kicker in the country if his pct is at 50%???

Just doesn't make sense. Didn't this kid just visit? Doubt he gets flipped.

Advertisement
Back