Evan Mcpherson #1 Kicker on our board Committed to MSU

Bruh it's a muthafuqing kicker not zero Fuqs given

-30 Fuqs Given lol ***** I drop yak laughing at this.

You're telling me All the soccer players within the city of Miami and kickers right from dade we can't find one?!?!

Mannnnn Foh!

Advertisement
I can respect his decision the kid wants to be closer to home, that's the way the ball bounce sometimes you win some you lose some.

Lol at people freaking out about a kicker, much less one who barely made 50% of his field goals (with wider uprights and a tee) last year.

We'll get someone else and be fine

Thanks for the info. How is this kid considered the #1 kicker in the country if his pct is at 50%???

Camps. Kickers get ranked mainly based on how they perform at camps, like Kohls and such.

Advertisement
We'll flip him...
If you are a kicker and you're stupid enough to commit to MSU with what's coming down on them, not sure I want you here
He's the best Kicker in the nation... Trust me you'd want him here.

Miss St can't compete with us in crootin', as long as we stay on him, I think we can flip him.

If not him, then we go after Javan Rice from Belen or Sterling Stockwell from Dr. Phillips.
we've been on him and he still committed there. Why exactly then if we can flip him later, and the money bags excuse others may say seems unlikely here.

Kickers don't get much respect but ask Bobby Bowden how important kickers are....

Bruh it's a muthafuqing kicker not zero Fuqs given

-30 Fuqs Given lol ***** I drop yak laughing at this.

You're telling me All the soccer players within the city of Miami and kickers right from dade we can't find one?!?!

Mannnnn Foh!

I get it, but ask your brother about Andy Crosland and tell me kickers don't matter.

Advertisement
Probably their highest ranked commit. I don't trust anyone that would choose a cesspool university in a cesspool, *** backwards state like Mississippi over Miami, but that's the kid's prerogative.

I look at kicker/TE/Punter recruit the same.. u can find them ANYWHERE no matter the stars.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back