Ethan Pouncey -DB Winter Park 6'1" 170lbs

Advertisement
Weird, a team that actually gets the little brothers of their players.
Well with Mark Antony, his older brother literally had his career ended while at Miami & there's a possibility it could've been because of Felder & the training/medical staff (NOT SAYING IT WAS), just saying in there eyes that's probably who they blame it on.

Ahmmon was on track to being a 1st/2nd round draft pick had he not been hurt & while I wish he would've signed with us, I can see why he decided to go elsewhere & blaze his own path.

MAR was never going to play for a RB coach that never always believed in him.

Ethan would never come here. His father hates Miami. He works at a bar in winter park. I was talking Miami one night and he caught me off guard when I was talking about clark. I didn't know who he was but found out real fast. Hes a salty little person for sure.

Was told they have a transfer wr who nobody knows about thats going to get a lot of looks. Big fast kid with great hands. I should get more info soon on that front. Ill fill you in as I get info.

Advertisement
Well with Mark Antony, his older brother literally had his career ended while at Miami & there's a possibility it could've been because of Felder & the training/medical staff (NOT SAYING IT WAS), just saying in there eyes that's probably who they blame it on.

Ahmmon was on track to being a 1st/2nd round draft pick had he not been hurt & while I wish he would've signed with us, I can see why he decided to go elsewhere & blaze his own path.

Ive neva heard this rumor. Are they saying the guys were squatting incorrectly? How would it be Felder’s fault? Now as far as the medical staff i keep hearing the same things Manny needs to address it at some point

Ethan would never come here. His father hates Miami. He works at a bar in winter park. I was talking Miami one night and he caught me off guard when I was talking about clark. I didn't know who he was but found out real fast. Hes a salty little person for sure.

Was told they have a transfer wr who nobody knows about thats going to get a lot of looks. Big fast kid with great hands. I should get more info soon on that front. Ill fill you in as I get info.
Probably because Miami backed off on Ethan down the stretch when we were recruiting him

Edit- Jordan

Last edited:

I disagree that they hate Miami. Momma Pouncey is a big Miami Hurricane fan (grew up in Lauderdale) . I was actually surprised when Jordan picked UT over Miami. I am happy that they spurned UF.

Also, their dad is a super nice guy. I'll be at a few WP games this year! Excited we got Clarke.

What bar? I would love to dump a salt shaker all over him.

Advertisement
I disagree that they hate Miami. Momma Pouncey is a big Miami Hurricane fan (grew up in Lauderdale) . I was actually surprised when Jordan picked UT over Miami. I am happy that they spurned UF.

Also, their dad is a super nice guy. I'll be at a few WP games this year! Excited we got Clarke.
I heard that about the mom, but dad sure didn't have anything nice to say about Miami. He said Jordan was never coming here. That was straight out of his mouth.

Ill be at a few games as well maybe we can meet up.

Advertisement

Supposedly transferring to WP from Masters. Kids a Stud! We have already offered.
Ill ask Steven if this is the kid he told me about when I see him. He told me the kid was real big and plays wr. I don't think this is the kid Steven was telling me about.

Decommitted from Texas. They are unloading recruits like they think they’re us. Strange. They have 3 losses but they’re to LSU OU and a decent tcu team. Not exactly time to burn it down

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back